True Street Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
I understand your mind set though Sean. I always want the best for my car, even if it is expensive.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Dang Sean your car has a sick setup!! That direct port is duurrty!!! i dint know how I missed this thread?! lol. Any reason you went with the stock LS1 crank? While you had it apart I would of gone ahead and done the whole shebang.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Thanks man. I didn't stroke it cause I didn't really see the benefit. All a stroker would do is add more torque really, I have all the torque I need in the bottle ;). Plus the stock block and crank are good for over 1000hp, and I definitely won't be making that.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Ok, makes sense. Well good job on your car, I googled TRMIN8R yesterday and figured out you are known all over the country. Shit is ridiculous how many forums have threads about you and your car lol.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
ha, no shit huh? Take lots and lots of pics! And if you ever wanna sell those heads, you know where to find me...

G

·
ha, no shit huh? Take lots and lots of pics! And if you ever wanna sell those heads, you know where to find me...
you have a bad record on paying heads off.
You still owe Jack on the ones you bought from him a few years ago

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
omg not you again, is this ART??? if you can get ahold of Jack I still have that money set aside bro, just can't get ahold of him

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
From forum 2 forum...

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
From forum 2 forum...
Whatever man, Respectfully, why don't you go find Jack and tell him to get on here and tell me how I can pay him, or you guys can just stfu and mind your own buisness.

21 - 40 of 41 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.