True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I should be recieving my MMR short block within a week, I also ordered a Rossler built T400 that should handle 2500 hp, I got tired of breaking the shit out of the Lentech 4r70w that was in it, that tranny was about as dependable as a one legged man on ass kicking day! I also swapped out my Twin 61mm turbo's with some nice T4 twin 76's, that should put some power down fitted up to my new built short block! I will post pics as soon as we start getting parts in, we are installing a wolf 10 point cage in it now! :beer:

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
This is gonna be a bad fucking bitch. That bitch will probably make over 900 on pump through the auto.

·
3rd Gear
309 Posts
no running pump gas as much anymore.New motor is 10:1 compression:headbang:but ya this things going to be an animal!

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Well fucking A. In that case, that bitch will probably be on at least 1000hp at all times.

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a fucking stock pile of C16 that is evaporating away! I have about to truckloads stacked in my mofockin shop. My snake will run on it for a bit.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
cant wait to see this thing in action...

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will bring it to albuquerque, dont worry about that, I will make it a norm to come up for some friendly runs, not much to run down here in the Roswell anymore.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Hey bitch... who the fuck painted the lock cylinders on that bitch? lol. That bitch is BAD... but all your shit is bad... except Johnny... he isn't cool at all....

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Johnny is cool when he has grape soda, x box and a bucket of chicken, You should see him tear that shit up, that is turbo power.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I know johnny is a ****. Mother fucker stole a four-banger coupe I had here in town. Had to drive down to roswell to get that bitch.

·
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know johnny is a ****. Mother fucker stole a four-banger coupe I had here in town. Had to drive down to roswell to get that bitch.
When you said coupe, he thought it was a chicken coop, he was going to grow some home grown out back and fry that shit at the shop! It get crazy down here. :headbang:

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
The starting point, and some of the parts. Wolfe cage, parachute mount, etc. Will have the car stripped and the cage install started this weekend.

Attachments

Reactions: OnebadWs6
1 - 20 of 64 Posts