True Street Car Forums banner
21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
Sounds like a real smartass remark.......wait it was..... :eek:
are you fuckin retarded? i said it looks fast!! cut rail bikes look nasty as fuck IMO, i wouldnt run a cut rail bike because it looks faster than i can make em go...

·
Get Famous, Get Money
1,245 Posts
Nice Busa man!

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
looks fast!!!
thank you!! the plan is 7's by the end of the year. Has to look the part!!

thats a sick bike!
Thanks man!! I love it!!! With the new parts it should drop 20-30lbs. I hope to run 8.7's na!! the dope goes back on pretty quick!! Will be dropping back to 1/8 miles on dope so the rods live till I replace them.

Care to explain how you go about cutting the rails and what else it entails?
Just cut it with a sawsall down to the rear fuel tank mounting tabs.
^^^^^^^^^^ you have to replace the subframe,tail and tank

id kill myself if i had a busa haha but those bikes are sooooooooooooo sexy haha
I thought the same thing!!

Nice Busa man!
Thank you!! it will all match soon!!

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
id kill myself if i had a busa haha but those bikes are sooooooooooooo sexy haha
They are actuelly really tame and great bikes to ride really easy. No peaky power just power everywhere.

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
They are actuelly really tame and great bikes to ride really easy. No peaky power just power everywhere.
So you are telling me you can launch your bike off idle?

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
Wow, I always had best luck bouncing the limiter in neutral then kicking it down into first.
I didn't say I could launch hard lol but ya I use the limiter kick as well. Great 60' times on your back!!! This guy in Houston showed me how to to it...

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
21 - 40 of 63 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.