True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Its Got an IntakeR!
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all. Bad news...my Mustang is down for the count...at most for 2 weeks or so. She'll be back.... :driving:

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
sucks man i havent had mine for almost a month now

·
having more fun every day!
1,600 Posts
plus one to that..

<---President of turbo mustangs on jackstands club lol

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
I want details!

·
Its Got an IntakeR!
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I dont know yet. Its not running at all right now. I gotta take it in. Plus my leather seats are peeling off. Like i said this fuckin car is just fallin apart

·
Registered
93 Posts
it's cuz you drive a ford didn't i tell you about that shit?? lol jk hey we need to hang out if you need a ride or anything let me know ;)

·
Its Got an IntakeR!
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Badger badger Badger badger Badger badger Badger badger Badger badger Badger badger Badger badger Badger badger Badger badger Badger badger Badger badger Badger badger Badger badger Badger badger Mushroom mushroom Badger badger Badger badger Badger badger Badger badger Badger badger Badger badger Badger badger Badger badgerBadger badger Badger badger Badger badger

·
1,600 Posts
Hope you get it back soon with everything worked out :)

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
plus one to that..

<---President of turbo mustangs on jackstands club lol
I dunno about that one.. Well, at least mine did make it to the dyno and got a few races on the street lol.

·
1,600 Posts
haha.. Mine ALMOST made it to the dyno lol. I'm learning a new thing called patience.. I've never understood the concept in the past but it's a hard lesson that I had to learn at some point.. haha right?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts