True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know who that guy is that trashed his new ass BULLET today? I feel bad for that guy considering he was laughing at me when i snapped my drive shaft in half, but i guess carma goes around.....

G

·
Does anyone know who that guy is that trashed his new ass BULLET today? I feel bad for that guy considering he was laughing at me when i snapped my drive shaft in half, but i guess carma goes around.....
he is from los lunas but im not sure who he is

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
It's never funny when someone breaks or wrecks but that guy sounded like a tool. Carma found his ass real quick.

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
It's never funny when someone breaks or wrecks but that guy sounded like a tool. Carma found his ass real quick.
ohhh there are times its funny as hell to see people crash....especially when they deserve it. But he does sound like a tool...so i think its ok to laugh in this case :lol:

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
he had way too much powaaaaaa!!! and he just couldnt keep it straight anymore. :yesnod:

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I don't understand your sig pic.

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
There is no such thing as karma.

Dude just can't drive.

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
Here is a picture trey sent me from his phone...

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I over heard the guy saying how am i gonna explain this to my dad...

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
ohhh there are times its funny as hell to see people crash....especially when they deserve it. But he does sound like a tool...so i think its ok to laugh in this case :lol:
I don't think anyone should ever deserve to wreck their car. Maybe an easily fixable wreck, MAYBE, but not total a car. That's just mean and if they share the same interests as us (modding, racing, buliding cars) and you say that they deserve to total their car......your a deusche bag and should total your own car for saying something like that.

I hope the bullit isn't in too bad of shape and the guy(or his dad) can get it fixed.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
how do you loose control of a bullitt? seriously they arent even fast. driver needs some lessons?

·
Don't Tread On Me
56 Posts
I've met an older guy (like 5-8 years older than me, lol) that has one of those in that color, wonder if his kid was who wiped it out.

Tough luck with that one...

1 - 20 of 47 Posts