True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
89 Mustang GT HO hatchback
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKmFIUYr0Rg"]YouTube - AMS Lancer EVO destroying American Muscle[/ame]

that old school "maro" is tight tho....

·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fake. It is all fake. It is all a setup. No Evo POS is gonna pull that suddenly every single time.
k this one is to prove it!!!!! :thumbsup:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZx32APqUXM"]YouTube - Buschur Racing & David Buschur's BAD BISH EVO 9.65 @ 151mph[/ame]

·
TSC Resident UltiTroll
11,202 Posts
Evos are fun until you fuck a clutch up.....

Fuck evo clutch jobs, they blow donkey dick.

·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Evos are fun until you fuck a clutch up.....

Fuck evo clutch jobs, they blow donkey dick.

fukk ya they do :banghead:you'l pay noless than $800 for the clutch and flywheel then$1000 for a clutch install... i'm still rollin stock clutch and absolutely not looking forward to to that day when it burns!!!!!

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Damn. Decimating til the end.

·
My shit always works sometimes
2,937 Posts
old school had to break him off some.. (EVO Owners, :beatdeadhorse: stop trying to beat primered muscle cars.. it's just not going to happen.. :nono:

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
+1 !!! Lol! That Evo was fast though, beat all them poor stangs and F bodies to death! The rave music had to go though...

old school had to break him off some.. (EVO Owners, :beatdeadhorse: stop trying to beat primered muscle cars.. it's just not going to happen.. :nono:

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Lol @ Evo owners.

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
:pee:EVO

·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ya those pos evos they piss me off!!!! shiiiiiit them motha fukkers are of the hook, absolute decimators w/2.0l hahaha

·
Registered
706 Posts
Pushrods, cast iron and primer = Evo lose:nono:

G

·
ya those pos evos they piss me off!!!! shiiiiiit them motha fukkers are of the hook, absolute decimators w/2.0l hahaha
bring me the fastest evo in ABQ and ill work that thing like a black man in a cotton field we will even go from a dig

·
Registered
706 Posts
bring me the fastest evo in ABQ and ill work that thing like a black man in a cotton field we will even go from a dig
Can't go from a dig, might have an $1800 clutch failure!

·
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey dudes not a problem having to pay to play!!!!! thats what this shit is about!!!! $5 or $5000 just the nature of the game lol u muscle car guys get all pumped its amusing..:thumbsup:

i dont know anyone who drives an evo around here.wait no i'm lying i do one other person, anyway when i find the fastest evo in town i'll send him your way!!!

1 - 20 of 48 Posts