True Street Car Forums banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Lol very true. I'm not afraid. I just don't feel like I'm ready.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Yea for you Brett! But think about it. I'm not even finished with high school lol.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Ok, my advice which is coming from an old man....well not too old. A lot of people on this site have recommended that you should go and I am with this group. You are very young and believe it or not, there will be plenty of time to do things including a career. Your only young once and by that I mean, when you hit 24 years old, your still young and have time to make life decisions. Try it on for size, after say 6 months to a year you feel you want to move on, move on. This is a excellent opportunity and perfect time to see another part of the world and you may not stop there. Once you have a career, you may not get the opportunity because of work schedule, kids or a dumbass husband. Get it?

One thing in life you do not want to have is regrets.

I'm done...

G

·
I say you go...seeing as how your only 17 or 18 youd have plenty of time to move back here, and its alot easier to decide you wanna come back than it is to up and decide to move out of the country. Also at your age you dont have life and a career all planned out...life throws too many curves.

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Ok, my advice which is coming from an old man....well not too old. A lot of people on this site have recommended that you should go and I am with this group. You are very young and believe it or not, there will be plenty of time to do things including a career. Your only young once and by that I mean, when you hit 24 years old, your still young and have time to make life decisions. Try it on for size, after say 6 months to a year you feel you want to move on, move on. This is a excellent opportunity and perfect time to see another part of the world and you may not stop there. Once you have a career, you may not get the opportunity because of work schedule, kids or a dumbass husband. Get it?

One thing in life you do not want to have is regrets.

I'm done...
Very well said!

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Sooo I'm supposed to be enilsting in the Air Force soona and have been planning on it for a very long time. I just don't know what to do anymore. I want to go but then I don't have a good feeling about it and I feel I'm not ready and all sorts of other things!

·
Registered
311 Posts
If you have any sort of bad feeling that persists it's probably not a good idea to go, if it's just nervousness thats fine but if it's bad thats different.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
It's not nervous. Just something teeling me not to go.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Jade that would definitely be your indication not to go. Bad feelings like that are usually had for a reason.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Jade that would definitely be your indication not to go. Bad feelings like that are usually had for a reason.
Hahahahahahahahaha! Oh man. If I acted based upon my feelings my life would be fucked up in the following ways...

1) I'd be a meth addict.
2) I'd have 40 children.
3) I wouldn't have a job.

Do what you want, I'm just sayin'.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Hahahahahahahahaha! Oh man. If I acted based upon my feelings my life would be fucked up in the following ways...

1) I'd be a meth addict.
2) I'd have 40 children.
3) I wouldn't have a job.

Do what you want, I'm just sayin'.
I'm just sayin thats the luck i've had. But damn Keith whats stoppin you from 400 babies? 40 is low ballin you gotta shoot higher man.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Teeehehe! Keith needs to make some babies already so I can babysit them! =P

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
Wow Diego thanks.

I'm pretty sure one of those isn't true though. They're actaully hiring a lot of people from the US and paying them very good money.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Well, I'm pretty fuckin' good lookin', but I ain't no Brad Pitt.
Rohypnol my friend, it's like shooting fish in a barrel at that point, except the barrel is really a bucket without water in it and the gun is a nuke...:wink:

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Shit I would do it. Your young, you could always move back after a year or two if it ends up sucking out there.

21 - 39 of 39 Posts