True Street Car Forums banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
You do realize Yearwood is farther east than anything I listed there ya ***.
It takes me 30 min to get to yearwood from my house in Los Luna's.

Reactions: the rock

·
LOL VAJJ
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Ya. Like two minutes farther east
Yeah I may have exaggerated a little with the timeframe on the malls... :lol: Last time it took me 25min to get to Coronado mall. Either way does it really fucking matter? It would be easier on me if I could get it done at a later time. Until someone stays open later I'll just have to keep getting it filled on Fridays. God damn, must be a slow day for you trolling fucks.

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
You do realize Yearwood is farther east than anything I listed there ya ***.
Yeah I may have exaggerated a little with the timeframe on the malls... :lol: Last time it took me 25min to get to Coronado mall. Either way does it really fucking matter? It would be easier on me if I could get it done at a later time. Until someone stays open later I'll just have to keep getting it filled on Fridays. God damn, must be a slow day for you trolling fucks.
Don't blame me, your the dumb-ass that said it. I'm just stating the facts!

·
Premium Member
4,833 Posts
Is there anyone other than Yearwood that has a fill station?

I was trying to sell mine and no one wanted it ... oh wait i had a few offers that were not worth the effort to even pull it out lol

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
You don't need a filling station. Just go get a 56 lb bottle and turn it upside down. Build or buy the upside down stand screws on to the thread. Freeze your bottle, then just hook the two together. You'll need a scale and a line. 10 lbs and you're done. I haven't had a bottle filled in a long, long time. Much easier to top them off at home.

I must admit, it was nicer when the dentist sponsored all the NOS for free.

·
NO FUCKS GIVEN!
3,402 Posts
We need an all night bottle fill place.

What would we do with out New Mexico's fastest Corvette not on spray Friday nights? :lol:

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have two 56lb medical nitrous bottles (empty), don't know if they would need recertified or not. $75 each if someone is interested.

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
They would most likely need a hydro test and the valve swapped. Medical and industrial N2O use different valves.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts