True Street Car Forums banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
I'm kind of a big deal
2,980 Posts
Rent a mother mother bottle and fill your own.
I was looking into that before I sold my Vega.

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
Ill check with the counter guys tomorrow. I just work in the warehouse so I don't deal with pricing. But in my experience the fills seem better from a large silo and pump the transfills from another tank.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Motiva blew up a bottle? Seriously? Or am I missing something?

·
LOL VAJJ
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Why don't you give the bottle to a friend who can do it for you and just give them the money :money:
The one guy I could do that with that lives out here (Fernando) has the same days off as myself. :lol:

I just need to buy another bottle.

Edit: I just realized I could ask Robert.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I will try and get the fill station up and running asap. I'm gonna be needing it as well.

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
I will try and get the fill station up and running asap. I'm gonna be needing it as well.
When is the blue car going to be back?

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
The one guy I could do that with that lives out here (Fernando) has the same days off as myself. :lol:

I just need to buy another bottle.

Edit: I just realized I could ask Robert.
51chevy (fernando) has wednesday thursdays off does no one fill bottle up on those days or what?

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
You could also go with blackS197's place. Not sure of the hours.

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
I gotta sleep sometime! :lol: I have to stay up to get the kiddos off to school in the moring @ 7:00am then I sleep 7:30-2:30/3:00 Gotta be back at work @6:15 and I live 30 minutes from them. Not that its impossible, but it is definitely hard for me to get there before they close or before I work.
I can jump on the quad and be out in the mesa in minutes, and its 5 minutes to my work, 10 minutes from my drive way to the theater downtown, 10 minutes to UNM parkinglot, 12minutes to the base, 15 to any mall.
:popcorn:

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts

·
LOL VAJJ
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
21 - 40 of 52 Posts