True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
LOL VAJJ
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So when are you guys getting your fill station? Working graveyard its hard for me to get into Yearwood other than on Friday.

·
LOL VAJJ
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dude, they'll blow up your bottle. Didn't you know?
Pretty sure they can't fuck up a nitrous fill....but if they do it'd be pretty funny. :lol:

·
Slowpoke
4,436 Posts
Just make sure you take in a 15 y/o rusted and expired bottle and demand that they fill it up, then post all over the web how they overfilled your bottle and it exploded.

·
LOL VAJJ
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is there anyone other than Yearwood that has a fill station?

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Is there anyone other than Yearwood that has a fill station?
Not at the moment. ****** junior told Jeremy that their fill station is already full and ready to go.

·
LOL VAJJ
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not at the moment. ****** junior told Jeremy that their fill station is already full and ready to go.
I just called them and they told me they didn't have it yet and didn't know when they would... :gay:

·
Registered
158 Posts
I used to fill mine at motiva all the time, much less expensive than anywhere else I could find too.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
If you work graveyards how is it hard to get to yearwood? Yearwood is closed while you work, and open when you're off?

·
LOL VAJJ
6,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
If you work graveyards how is it hard to get to yearwood? Yearwood is closed while you work, and open when you're off?
I gotta sleep sometime! :lol: I have to stay up to get the kiddos off to school in the moring @ 7:00am then I sleep 7:30-2:30/3:00 Gotta be back at work @6:15 and I live 30 minutes from them. Not that its impossible, but it is definitely hard for me to get there before they close or before I work.

·
Premium Member
1,135 Posts
We fill nitrous at my work and fill from a 20000gallom silo . Most transfills from a 56# bottle will only net 70-80%liquid and the rest is gas.

·
LS Junkie
2,706 Posts
So you're saying I could get a better fill if I take my bottle to you? How much a #?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts