True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out last weekend for some more practice on the CRF. It's a girthy cunt for sure but we're becoming friends. :beer: I should have slow wheelies down in no time....then it's all downhill from there...

Attachments

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
sick man

G

·
Went out last weekend for some more practice on the CRF. It's a girthy cunt for sure but we're becoming friends. :beer: I should have slow wheelies down in no time....then it's all downhill from there...
hell ya keith now start slowing everything down and getting smooth and you will start getting circles soon if your not afraid to drop it

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Right on Keith!!! Those are some pretty good pix! Put them up on stuntlife! If you get a new tire I'm down to roll tomorrow for a bit!!

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
Right on dawg!

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol thats the way to be. That stoppie is nice, I never could get the hang of those.
just blow the dust of your balls, easy :)
hell ya keith now start slowing everything down and getting smooth and you will start getting circles soon if your not afraid to drop it
Yeah they're getting slower each day actually....i'll drop that bitch like a cheap hooker to get circles. :) I was workin on 1st all night, finally went past the balancing point, brought it back with the brake, and went back and forth a couple times before putting it down.....it's so goddamn close i can taste the shit... hahahah then I started the 360 burnouts and I'm like "WTF???" all of the sudden i can't do the fuckers!! the back end was hopping like a rabbit, then in the middle of one the rear tire goes flat FAST and the bike dead hooks and almost threw me off....awwwww fuck that's the end of riding today!!! :thumbsup: that bitch ain't so minty anymore...
Right on Keith!!! Those are some pretty good pix! Put them up on stuntlife! If you get a new tire I'm down to roll tomorrow for a bit!!
Hahahahah my pics ain't ready for stuntlife...i gotta have my wang slung over my shoulder with one testicle in each hand while i'm doing highchair wheelies before I post that shit.... :beer:
Right on dawg!
i agree
I love the bike.
thanks man. it's a handful but i'm gettin there. corners are sick, i can rail the tires to the edge doing tight circles in a parking lot, that's how much confidence it gives you... now if i can just get the damn circles on one wheel ill be killin it :)

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Awww man!!! Lol

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ill head in to town this weekend on the sm lets tear it up ill call you
i'll be riding every day as soon as i find a tire, hopefully tomorrow. there's a road near journal pavilion that's sick we should hit it up this weekend

1 - 16 of 16 Posts