True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if anyone saw it on the news or not, but Steven Draper (my cuz) got shot at and was hit on early Tuesday morning driving down monty near the intersection of San Mateo. Two guys dressed in black standing on the side of the road waving flashlights shot his car and ended up hitting him in the back. Here is the video link....

http://www.koat.com/news/18955228/detail.html#

If it dosent pop up, go to local news, and click on Victim recovers from random shooting.

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
what the hell is wrong with some people?

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Omfg I had no idea!!! Is he okay?!

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I wish these punk fucks would try to shoot at me. I shoot back.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea he is okay. It broke through his back winshield and the side of the car and hit him in the back of his right shoulder. It shows everything on the video if u watch it...the car, him..where he was shot etc...

HwyKing: I agree....the 505 is just gettin worse and worse...just last night even they blocked off juan tabo and indian school right by my house cuz some guy robbed a place and was on the run with a stolen car and gun shootin it off at like 220 am...it crazy..

Joe: I agree that how i feel....just one prob...i dont have a gun lol

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
I don't know if anyone saw it on the news or not, but Steven Draper (my cuz) got shot at and was hit on early Tuesday morning driving down monty near the intersection of San Mateo. Two guys dressed in black standing on the side of the road waving flashlights shot his car and ended up hitting him in the back. Here is the video link....

http://www.koat.com/news/18955228/detail.html#

If it dosent pop up, go to local news, and click on Victim recovers from random shooting.
So thats your cuz? I do all the video games at lucky66 I didn't realize that was him wow hard to belive how fu#$ed ABQ is getting
Sherbie

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
wow, that sucks. well we /I will just have to start packing again. Funny thing there was almost a shooting at solid tech last weekend. but that is not my story. trmin8r care to elaborate

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes that is my cousin...we are like 6 or 7th cousins, but still famiy is family...no matter how distant in the line u are... Yea he is a good kid and didnt deserve to get shot...

Johnvon: Yes I think we will....yea i heard bout the one you are talking about with solid tech, and then there was the one by my house, than this w/my cuz it gettin outta control.

Plus my uncle who works for BCSD, said that there is 3 new gangs that have formed on the westside, and they caught a couple kids trying to start one on this side....To go along with that was the whole wal mart thing tonight...saying 3 women were gonna get shot at a random wal mart...but yea..i dunno..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Johnvon you may need another pistol.....I need a gun period....i got a knife on me at all times and thats about it..think you can find me one for a good price? like a 40, or a 45? Or even just a lil 9.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
The other day me and my friend were going to get beer and I heard a POP as I was turning into Albertson's off Monty and San Mateo and looked down and see a rock rolling away! Someone threw a rock at my fucking car! I had no idea where it came from, but I was pissed off and had my gat with me ready to pop off! (lol) I never found anyone but my door now has a tiny nick in it to remember that day.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
wow. what a dick, i would of been livid to say the least. i think there need to be some ass whoppings this summer to put kids in check

·
Psssh. Mustang
2,072 Posts
Shame how quickly this area is becoming bad. Sorry to hear about your cousin, luckily he is still alive and standing for sure.
Punk kids are starting to become more unpredictable. Last weekend (On Montgomery) my friends car got paintballed while driving by 4 punk kids next to him in a diff car.
Stupid people doing stupid things should leave the innocent out of their actions.

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
Shame how quickly this area is becoming bad. Sorry to hear about your cousin, luckily he is still alive and standing for sure.
Punk kids are starting to become more unpredictable. Last weekend (On Montgomery) my friends car got paintballed while driving by 4 punk kids next to him in a diff car.
Stupid people doing stupid things should leave the innocent out of their actions.
+1 im gonna have to convert back to black.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
I should get a bunch off these little fuck heads and throw them in Juarez Mexico and lets see how long they last:hangme:. Do that shit down there and your done son.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Damn, that's shitty. Glad he's gonna be ok. This is why I always have a gun in my car. People always ask me too, "why do you have a gun, you're never gonna need it".

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yea I am so happy he is alive and doing ok... This city went from being a chill ok city to hang out and do shit, now u cant even drive down a street or to work or anything without dealin with some punk ass bitch kids.... it ridiculous... these stupid kids think ha ha it funny it a joke but it not..and they r gonna see its not when it happens to them.. If i find out who shot at my cousin or if someone does ne thing to my shit, and i find them ill give them their payback for sures...they r so stupid and should just go to the mesa and mess around out there with each other, n leave all the ppl that just want to have a good time or whatever alone.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts