True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not much of a kill story or anything but funny, today i was supposed to race a trans am ws6, modded up pretty good, a lot more than what i have, im stock, anyway, we meet up at his dads shop and his mom rolls up outta nowhere and asks david(ws6) what hes doin, she knew he was going to go race me. what was funny she tells me to leave and waves at me to go, and i just see her with her cell, probably going to call his dad(hes not supposed to be racing big no no) so after she keeps telling me to go i go, i guess momma wore the pants today, haha. hes gonna be in trouble when his dad finds out..... if we had met where i wanted to race it would have happend but nooooo. thanks to super mom.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
LOL Ha how old is this guy with a Ws6????

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Damn does he still live with them or what? And does he pay for his car? Shit my mom knew I would street race all the time, just told me that when I get arrested and need someone to bail me out, dont call her.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I was going to laugh, but now that I know he is 22 that is just sad. A whipped bitch by his own mother.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
somethin got red flagged, besieds the race, his car. what an idiot tho i told him to meet where i wanted and we wouldnt have super parents or other ppl rollin up on us

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
My mom knew about my racing since I had a car. She just said be careful. But she also knows I'm not an idiot.

G

·
my parents hate for me to race the bike but they would rather have me race at the track than ride it on the streets i kinda feel the same way about it

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well my parents, know i race, they tell me be careful, dont call me if u get busted, etc, but the guy is 22 and out of the house and he gets bashed by his mom and she calls his dad and i just found out he got the ws6 takin away, now thats some ownage right there!!!!!!!!!

G

·
well im 22 and live in one of there houses and if my dad were to ever find out half the shit ive done on my bikes he would have ran them over with the loader but i have to admit i don't really mess around on this bike, stuff just happens a little to quick

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
haha my dad told me storys of his car and how he had a four on the floor and a 5th under the seat
? I dont get it. Am i missing something or just stupid??

1 - 20 of 26 Posts