True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 123 Posts

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DAMNIT NATHAN!!!!!! bring it already lol....but let me get some tires first :woowoo:

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
hahaha a call out but the dude calling out isn't ready for the race? Interesting

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Greyson, I love you but Nathan definately has the advantage unless you bought something back home that I don't know about?

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey now...i am black..im never ready lol

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Vehicle-less people need not reply to this thread
Dude you need to change your sig to a pic of ur totalled T/A. lol JK

Hey when is this going down? Regular time? or Black people time??

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
DAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Greyson, I love you but Nathan definately has the advantage unless you bought something back home that I don't know about?
I dont get how a big stall car beats a 6 speed and stock stall 2.73 car from a roll

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Hey greson im calling you out since you put like ten cars on me from what i hear lol... 500 Bucks from a dig at the track my motor to yours!!! Since you put ten cars on me you should have no problem beating me!

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Wheres all the rattle can white mustangs at?

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey hey hey now...yea im down to run at the track. it will be good for the both of us and fair too. wait...since when do black people play fair????

i gotta consult my book of ***** knowledge first then ill have an answer for ya!!!!

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
oh and if you really want $500, youre gonna have to wait til about thanksgiving.....of 2012

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
hey hey hey now...yea im down to run at the track. it will be good for the both of us and fair too. wait...since when do black people play fair????

i gotta consult my book of ***** knowledge first then ill have an answer for ya!!!!
basically ur saying u gotta look at the KFC employee handbook

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
lmao...its got all the tricks of the trade...it even says how to dodge child support lawsuits

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Ha Ha your fucked i forgot i was on the notrous tune ill pull the timing up for this weekend . lets race for something important atleast a full bottle or something...

1 - 20 of 123 Posts