True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright, lets make it official. friday...if im not on quarters, it will be going down correct?? im as ready as ill ever be buddy! i didnt get my chance to run the SOM cuz it turned into the BOM but best believe i will see that pewter WS6 in my rear view before you somehow manage to turn that into powder as well.

1 dig race...1 roll race @ 35, and one roll race at any speed you choose.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Oh snaps!!! Bring the Camera!

·
Registered
311 Posts
Fukin eat em Grayson!!!!

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
should be some good runs but im in it for the win!

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
What does mnoxide have done compared to you Greyson? Don't really know to much about the cars. Either way should make for some good footage

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
cam only...we should be close to the same HP wise...he actually should be higher than me but i dunno what cam he has.

·
Bolt Speedman
4,751 Posts
I dont get whenever I ask him to race he says.. "only through the turns bro" <3 you mnoxide

·
Witness A Master At Work
46 Posts
I dont get whenever I ask him to race he says.. "only through the turns bro" <3 you mnoxide
Haha, not anymore. I finally got my cam in, just sent the PCM out to TSP today, hopefully get the W back on Saturday.

Lol! Ahhh duuuddee.. You're gonna get it on street tires..NoHomo. Let's go motor for motor too, I don't have spray haha. That's what's up though Danny haha. For sure cuz.

MoNoXidE's gonna get you.... :yesnod:

EDIT:

Fukin eat em Grayson!!!!
Ahahahahaha!
NoHomo, saved you bud.

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
Haha, not anymore. I finally got my cam in, just sent the PCM out to TSP today, hopefully get the W back on Saturday.

Lol! Ahhh duuuddee.. You're gonna get it on street tires..NoHomo. Let's go motor for motor too, I don't have spray haha.

MoNoXidE's gonna get you.... :yesnod:

EDIT:

Ahahahahaha!
NoHomo, saved you bud.
racing u on motor would be the stupidest thing ever it would defeat the purpose of the race

·
Registered
31 Posts
im gonna have to go with king noxx on this one, homie should bring out the $80k "great snake" and see what happens. ps you can thank the fine work at solid tech for the SOM turning into ashes lol too bad i wasnt around at the time to do the work on the SOM so that car would have never burned down :banghead:

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
im gonna have to go with king noxx on this one, homie should bring out the $80k "great snake" and see what happens. ps you can thank the fine work at solid tech for the SOM turning into ashes lol too bad i wasnt around at the time to do the work on the SOM so that car would have never burned down :banghead:
maybe he will we'll see what happens im interested to see what his car makes compared to the SOM considering solid pulled out 400 hp out of a what IMO was a shitty cam, i still dont see why you have a vendetta over nates car burning down it has nothing to do with solid tech i can give a fuck what you say, but im gonna laugh when his car doesnt pass the 400 mark with this cam and mail order tune job :)

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
If anyone has a problem with one of my tunes, shop number is 294-1020. As for anyone's car not making X power, poor selection of parts. Lastly, this is the wrong website for immature drama. I invite all the LS1 powered cars to the No Bull race April 18th. Easy to prove how fast everyone's LS1 cars are in front of a few thousand people.

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
poor selection of parts? what was wrong with gregs set up? nobody is being immature here, just posting facts and results. you did the work, you should stand behind it. and whats up with the thunder racing t rex cam not fitting a stock motor? lol you do not need to flycut bud, did you forget the shims needed to do the install RIGHT??[/

you and your butt buddy are tools do you know how tsp tunes??? they mass tune. your mail order will be no better then if you brought it to them I had them tune my car there and it took them a whole 2 min.they just do the same thing as a mail order. if your this lsx install man why didnt you do it for him to start. and for a t rex or a ms4 you do need to fly cut BUD so where is you bad ass lt1 that has not seen streets in years??? seans a stand up guy and is good at what he does!

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
what does him and a car have to do with anything??? sounds like your talking shit because your shits slow??

You talking shit or what bro? Where's your car homie? Don't talk shit unless you got some facts to back it cuz...

Whoever told you my shit made 400rwhp is talking shit, little itty bitty 352rwhp. Got the dyno sheet to prove it.

+1 on Uncle Greg's car too. That's why homie is going with a TSP mail order tune too. Facts to back it too: LMAO!

Lol bow down to someone on the internet, Sean from SolidTech is god though right? Nothing but some dick riding going on in Albuquerque.

1 - 20 of 211 Posts