True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
PSI FTW!!!!
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
saw the yahoo story bout him being taken to the hospital.just heard on the radio the he did indeed die of cardiac arrest...rip

from tmz.com

LOS ANGELES (AFP) — Pop icon Michael Jackson died Thursday after suffering a cardiac arrest, the entertainment website TMZ.com reported.

The website reported that Jackson, 50, suffered a heart attack just after 12:00 pm (1900 GMT) local time and paramedics were unable to revive him.

Jackson's manager Tohme E. Tohme was not immediately available for comment when contacted by AFP. Officials at UCLA Medical Center where Jackson was treated also could not be reached for comment.

Los Angeles Fire Department spokesman Devin Gales would not confirm Jackson's identity but said paramedics went to an address corresponding to the star's home at 12:21 pm (1921 GMT) and the person was taken to UCLA Medical Center.

·
Psssh. Mustang
2,072 Posts
At least he accomplished a lot in his life, RIP.
Such a bad way to die though.

·
PSI FTW!!!!
4,977 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yup...crazy week for celebs....ed mcmahon a few days ago,now farrah fawcett and jakson in the same day

·
Old School > young punks
1,821 Posts
Fuck him. I'm glad he is dead. Child molesting ******.

·
Psssh. Mustang
2,072 Posts
:postal::jackson::hangme::beatdeadhorse::nopity:

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
Oh please, you fucking crybabies need to get over it already. Michael Jackson was the greatest ever, and we will never see another entertainer as great as him in our lifetime.

Sucks to hear, I wanted to get to one of his shows before something like this happened.

·
1,820 Posts
Oh please, you fucking crybabies need to get over it already. Michael Jackson was the greatest ever, and we will never see another entertainer as great as him in our lifetime.

Sucks to hear, I wanted to get to one of his shows before something like this happened.
You should of went to neverland when you were a little younger Homer, You could of walked away with millions and got your peepee handled by your favorite entertainer! :lol:

·
1,820 Posts
He definatly a legend, and will be remembered greatly. R.I.P. Michael...It is a bad way to die.
I think that is a fast and painless way to die, quick and easy with no suffering, just think he could of fought cancer for years like Farah did!

·
Ex-Nazi
2,213 Posts
You should of went to neverland when you were a little younger Homer, You could of walked away with millions and got your peepee handled by your favorite entertainer! :lol:
Except he never did anything wrong, no matter how hard anyone tried to frame him no one could prove shit. Ever.

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
come on y'all.

lets have some respect for the dead.

r.i.p. michael jackson

·
Old School > young punks
1,821 Posts
Just because you are found not guilty does not mean you didn't do it. As for having respect, how about if you were one of the parents of the children.

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
Just because you are found not guilty does not mean you didn't do it. As for having respect, how about if you were one of the parents of the children.
and being found guilty doesnt mean you did do it either. that is between him and God now.

and yes that would be horrible, then again i would never let my 5 year old kid stay the weekends with him. everyone knew he was a little off (make that a lot off), i mean come on. what 40 year old has peter pan fantisies?

pesonally, if you put all the pieces together those kids were coached by their parents. pure and simple. i work for two law firms and this was the center of attention all day... I heard both sides of the conflict and I agree he didnt do it. but thats besides the point. im not going to reply to any further comments, this is NOT THE TIME or THE PLACE.

r.i.p.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts