True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Psssh. Mustang
2,072 Posts
Hell anyone, but I don't like being slow, I'd rather introduce myself with "Hey, I bet I could give you a good run for your money, my name is ______"

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Hell anyone, but I don't like being slow, I'd rather introduce myself with "Hey, I bet I could give you a good run for your money, my name is ______"
+1 But if your in the 14-15sec range we should run em' I will be at the June 28th Sunday call-out day!!!!
http://truestreetcars.com/forums/events-meets/2309-sunday-call-out-june-28-2009-a.html

I wanna meet Onebadws6, SLOBRA, SINISTER, finchstang, Josef, PUN1SHR, QTRPNDR, lbz34, pretty much everyone since I haven't been in town for the past 15 months.

·
TSC ******
720 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
The girl on jhonvons avitar

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Id like to meet that TRMIN8R character. That dudes a fuckin legend.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Slobra? Fuck that dude, Isn't he a cop?

That's what I've been told. I really wanna meet that Cisco guy that drives the supra, I heard it's fast.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Assholes. All of you.

I'd like to meet all of the girls on TSC, cause I like girls. And all you "visitor" girls too! I know you're lurking! Trust me, you wanna meet me too. :playa:

·
TSC Resident UltiTroll
11,202 Posts
Assholes. All of you.

I'd like to meet all of the girls on TSC, cause I like girls. And all you "visitor" girls too! I know you're lurking! Trust me, you wanna meet me too. :playa:
:lol:

Fuckin pound that shit *****.

·
1,820 Posts
I want to meet SRT-4skin, anyone know where that ***** went?

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
I once heard a story of this legendary TRMIN8R, I heard you have to sacrifice 10 ricers to the volcano gods, then lightning shall strike from the heavens and the ground quakes from below as the TRMIN8R emerges from the depths and for 10 seconds and 10 seconds only you will see him speed off into the horizon. Only few have had this experience and lived to tell about it!!! :lol:

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I once heard a story of this legendary TRMIN8R, I heard you have to sacrifice 10 ricers to the volcano gods, then lightning shall strike from the heavens and the ground quakes from below as the TRMIN8R emerges from the depths and for 10 seconds and 10 seconds only you will see him speed off into the horizon. Only few have had this experience and lived to tell about it!!! :lol:
I shall have you know that I once beat the great legend to the horizon... I then shot lightning from my dick at bitchstang. The lightning was strong... for I myself am a legend. Jimmy Hoffa, Al Capone, Billy the kid, and the headless horseman all fall under the same legendary status as Termin8r, Smokes, Trey, Bitchstang, Cysco, Fuckpony, TwinturboT-rex, and the great TURBO B13. We are the Pharos' of the streets. We come with neck-breaking force and 1/4 in fuses. No one dare stand in our way, for the future of humanity and badassism depends on us. Take heed when we come your way... hide your women and children from our terrible wake... for we are "The Lords of Speed"

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
I shall have you know that I once beat the great legend to the horizon... I then shot lightning from my dick at bitchstang. The lightning was strong... for I myself am a legend. Jimmy Hoffa, Al Capone, Billy the kid, and the headless horseman all fall under the same legendary status as Termin8r, Smokes, Trey, Bitchstang, Cysco, Fuckpony, TwinturboT-rex, and the great TURBO B13. We are the Pharos' of the streets. We come with neck-breaking force and 1/4 in fuses. No one dare stand in our way, for the future of humanity and badassism depends on us. Take heed when we come your way... hide your women and children from our terrible wake... for we are "The Lords of Speed"
My hero...

1 - 20 of 69 Posts