True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone from here going to the paseo dions tonight? If there is indeed a meet there tonight i think i'll bring my street car and maybe even make it back home..

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
I'll be there probably.. :)

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
sweeeet, I'll be there for sure unless the car burns down between now and then

·
Panda the Destroyer
2,839 Posts
Fix your car dingus!
i dont have any tools or ne thing at my house or it wouldve already been fixed so i have to do it at a friends but all of em bitch out on me

·
Do you even lift?
3,627 Posts
i dont have any tools or ne thing at my house or it wouldve already been fixed so i have to do it at a friends but all of em bitch out on me
All you need is 1 roll of duck tape, a small child, preferably Ethiopian to get into the smaller more hard-to-reach areas, and a pixie stick(for a boost of adrenaline) and get that shit fixed.

Helen Keller could have built a 25.5 cage out of PVC pipe by now.

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts

·
slow pontiac v6
80 Posts
ill be there eatin some pizza and maybe putting the hurt on weston's truck again

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
two hour drive for me. We'll see.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Anyone from here going to the paseo dions tonight? If there is indeed a meet there tonight i think i'll bring my street car and maybe even make it back home..
dammit you need to get an alternator on that bitch because i want a ride!!!! it sounds siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick!

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Josef is going to help me get that bitch going and slap some paint on it so it will no longer be the faded grey fox..

You be getting your ride first thing keith!!!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts