True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Turbobeaner
2,307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This thursday. Some food and cars.

I say Sonic on monty. That way we can have the cars right there and see what everyone else drives. Gives new people the opportunity to show up without being shy and checking out the rides.

Who's down?

·
Phantom
222 Posts
Have fun! No way in hell I'm taking my car on monty at night, just not gonna chance getting another stupid bullshit exhaust ticket. I stay the hell away from that place.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Have fun! No way in hell I'm taking my car on monty at night, just not gonna chance getting another stupid bullshit exhaust ticket. I stay the hell away from that place.
panzy!! haha you could get on monty at Morris and coast down to sonic:reddevil:

·
slow pontiac v6
80 Posts
san mateo sounds much better... we would even have the whole goodwill parking lot for overflow if needed... and its alot closer

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Sounds Bueno

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
San Mateo? I'll be there! :)

·
Overboosted
1,357 Posts
Not too far from where I work. I'll try to stop by and chill for a while, and meet some of you guys I don't know yet.

G

·
I may be able to stop by after I pick the gf up from work since its on my way home. Of course by drivin her car I'd be defeating the purpose huh

·
Registered
349 Posts
It was a pretty nice turnout. I missed out on the free food though, lol.

Nice talking to everyone there

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
wish i didnt have to work thursdays

·
Registered
247 Posts
Fun as always fellas... "good times good times" I even got Primo to go...... Next time that fucker is going to bust out with his yellow beast so i don't have to drive....LOL

Yo Vinny thanks for the rematch brotha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Excellent turnout, thanks for coming everyone!! Hope to see you all at the BBQ tomorrow at the track for No Bull.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts