True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Had some fun with a guy last night that came down to Kansas City from about 75 miles north of me. I think its an 04 goat 150 shot, ~500lbs in weight reduction h/c/fast bigs & littles 6 speed on a 2 step.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuX7_CNsrfw"]YouTube - AutomagicLS1 vs Strasser3[/ame]

·
Whippled Charged...
1,085 Posts
nice vid. Thanks for sharing

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Goddamn you can hook well on the street!!!

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Damn your car is a launching freak! Good kill

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
Nice run! Looks like you dead hooked from a dig, not bad!

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
nice to see you have people around you that will actually race from a dig. everyone around here is a bitch about it and only believes in roll racing

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
nice to see you have people around you that will actually race from a dig. everyone around here is a bitch about it and only believes in roll racing
I will run you from a dig on the Sunday call-out day in June...

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
When are you gonna bring that beast to Abq man?
haha I dont know. Def not gonna drive there on the 4.11's & crippled 10 bolt. I will have to check I think 1 of the spare 10 bolts under my deck has 3.23's but id need the 4.11s there. The guys from nitrous outlet and lloyd elliot are in town this weekend for the ltx shootout and want to see some street racing tonight. Hopefully i'll have some more kills videos to post in the morning

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well lost another 10 bolt this weekend testing before I went out. Belive it or not but I am doing a 9" swap this week. Buddy of mine is giving me a huge hook up on his moser 9". Its got 4.33 gears in it now but i just picked up some 3.89's. Also gonna have a trans brake hooked up thursday :beer:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts