True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Banned
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
driving down a certian 4 lane road heading towards 528, a newer silver 350z quickly catches upto Maybellene, as Maybellene is simply putt putting her way along... The 350z starts with the reving and flooring it, and gets in front of Maybellene..... Maybellene knew this wasn't a ideal spot, but she did do a partial throttle dip just to quickly catch this car and hang on its door...

We then hit a light that has 2 turning lanes onto 528, Maybellene on the left, the Z on the right.... His (younger male) window comes down, he has a big grin, and he asks if I have headers.... I respond, "Gosh no, those are exspensive, I merely removed the mufflers..."

he chuckles..... then asks "How much horsepower?"... I respond 571hp...

He rolls his eyes (you could tell he didn't buy it) and he then tells me that he is at 300hp... sensing his sarcasm I tell him, "You haven't a chance to win, well maybe you do, and thats if I don't put the power down, the rear end gets very squirely and I have to get out of it." (Maybellene has some issues with the power on a cold street with the summer rated Falcon puny 245 rears)

He then says, "Lets do it then"

I say "ok, we'll both turn, and look up ahead and make sure no Police are not within site and then you can floor it"

Light goes green, we both turn, side by side, get upto about 45mph (which isn't ideal for Maybellenes A4)... I hear him downshift as his car is now rolling with high RPM's.....

He steps on it and Maybellene does likewise...

For a instant we are side by side, he didn't get the jump as most cars might do at that point in Maybellene's gearing and power band... Maybellene catches boost and just pulls this character like he slam'd the breaks.. Maybellene's rear end did a little dance but she then went straight as she shifted, I satyed in it to pour it on a bit, Maybellene was well above triple digits and by now this guy is uncountable car distances behind, the victim of a one sided rout, a dominant ugly beating.... sorta like what the Eagles did to Dallas...... (sunofabitchwadegaypinkpantywearingphillips)

Maybellene being satisfied slows down to cruising speed with some Chuck Berry playing......

Maybellene hasn't played much due to the cold streets and traction issues, but the streets were warm in the sun and Maybellene had her fun....

the Rockabilly road show rolls along hepcats and kittens...

·
Registered
311 Posts
Wow that was just cruel lol..... I love it.

Did teh poor little fairlady ever catch back up?

·
Banned
2,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow that was just cruel lol..... I love it.

Did teh poor little fairlady ever catch back up?

yes it did as I usally drive 3-5 under the speed limit, he then turned right towards the Victoria Secrets call center....

hmmm........

·
Registered
311 Posts

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Wow little MT is a big bully!!

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
bully!!

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Nice... Thats what you get when you bring a knife to a gun fight.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
+1 on the kill... Big ol bully

·
pooping on the poopra!!
1,838 Posts
the other day i races a moped we went from a 5 roll and i passed him like if he hit the brakes LOL, i said it befor and ill say it aigan RACE A REAL CAR

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
lol, locowill seems to think his car is a "real car". I know more than a few PURE STREET CARS that will put a hurtin on teh locowill. But hey, shit talking is fun!!

·
Adrenaline junky!
218 Posts
lol, locowill seems to think his car is a "real car". I know more than a few PURE STREET CARS that will put a hurtin on teh locowill. But hey, shit talking is fun!!
I should run locowill in my streetcar.:lol:

1 - 20 of 82 Posts