·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

mark is on 7lbs of boost the cobra is on 13 with a KB 2.8 and full exhaust,

the salessns also for sale . 1 of 14 made

i cant figure out how to embed hers the link aswell

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eXB-U1LEAE

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/1eXB-U1LEAE&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/1eXB-U1LEAE&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
any pics on the saleen?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ill call him and tell him to post info about this car.. i know he tore my 02 z06 apart when i raced him.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
from what i understand. is less weight built in roll cage upgraded heads and cam fuels system and mark sai something else that i really cant remember right now..

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
its kinda like the difference between the S281 and the s281 extreme. Its a fully built race car from Saleen. Has all the Saleen goodies and parts. Intake, headers,exhaust, internals, probably bigger blower with more boost, more agressive tune, etc. Its basicly a race car with street car manners.

G

·
from what i understand. is less weight built in roll cage upgraded heads and cam fuels system and mark say something else that i really cant remember right now..
well my friend was thinking of turning his up a little baby just a pulley and a cat back baby throw some timing at it with a little meth for good measure i think they would have a good race if your friend is down to have a friendly run with another S351

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
or a cobra to a cobra R :) .. i know i owned a 03 cobra with exhaust and pully and my 2000 cobra R still spanked the hell outta my 03

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
well my friend was thinking of turning his up a little baby just a pulley and a cat back baby throw some timing at it with a little meth for good measure i think they would have a good race if your friend is down to have a friendly run with another S351

im sure he would its also up for sale. check out the add..

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
or a cobra to a cobra R :) .. i know i owned a 03 cobra with exhaust and pully and my 2000 cobra R still spanked the hell outta my 03
Did you own a red cobra R and a Yellow 03 cobra? Broken windshield and minor body damage thanks to the girls you pissed off? If it is indeed you.

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
haha....sounds like sean. Dunno about the pissed off girls thing...although there was that one girl Sean,lol, she sure was fun though....haha.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
ya.. the windshield was broken by some guys that were pissed off at my girlfriend at the time.. and tried jumping us ...but ya that was me

1 - 18 of 18 Posts