1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Cool vid. What happened to all the in car footage of Locowill vs the TT transam vs myself?

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
Nice vid.

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Kudos Vinny

·
Registered
247 Posts
Cool vid. What happened to all the in car footage of Locowill vs the TT transam vs myself?
I still got all the footage but no plug to down load finch. I am having to deal with some sad things so i haven't had a chance to do much of anything lately but i will... Sorry brotha
That was another cool a$$ vinny...... I will be pounding the pavement pretty soon but have to take care of my mom first cause she is really sick. Anyway wicked vid yet again vinny

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I still got all the footage but no plug to down load finch. I am having to deal with some sad things so i haven't had a chance to do much of anything lately but i will... Sorry brotha
It's chill dude, i was just worried that it had gotten lost. It was some damn good video so I hope you get it up and posted someday. Sorry about the sad things in your life, Life usually gets better over time.

·
Registered
247 Posts
It's chill dude, i was just worried that it had gotten lost. It was some damn good video so I hope you get it up and posted someday. Sorry about the sad things in your life, Life usually gets better over time.
No bro its not lost its on the tape and i have it.
Thanks man it will get better but its hard for me to sit and watch my mom slowly pass on and can't do one fuckin thing to change it.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Pretty cool vid!

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Sick vid!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Wow sick ass vid!! Great runs everyone!!!

·
Registered
311 Posts
I'd love to get some more runs with some people. Also another run against Issac and Keith, though I want the person in the middle to honk this time. Ya know, so I can acctually hear when the race starts next time lol.

·
DROP WEIGHT!!!
3,910 Posts
Let do it mang once i get another rear end lol

1 - 20 of 20 Posts