True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one full time and one summer job for 1 month or so job openings.
The part time job is stripping video games and smashing up the shells.
Also moving stuff from my old shop to my new shop on Trumbull SE it pays 7.50 hr and isn't hard work but it is work. I can be some what flexable on hours. Need to be able to pick up 50 lbs at times but as a whole not heavy lifting.
Second posistion is to learn to be a game technition and to move games. must have clean driving record and is 40 hours a week with starting pay of $9.50 hour it involves moving arcade games and learning how to fix them.

Both jobs I need someone right NOW!
Text me or post on this fourm if you are interested. 505 480 6453 for text don't call please I don't have time to answer all my calls as it is. When you text tell me a little about yourself. Mike Sherbring

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The part time job is very flexable on time just moving from old buliding to new and have ten to twenty arcade games I want to strip of monitors power supplies control panels and game boards and all screw bolts. going to stack/line them up in my new parking lot and strip them so that part is anytime BUT I have to move out of my old building by 15 days 20 on the outside so it will require a lot of time at first.

full time job hours are 9 am to 6 pm with hour lunch monday thru friday most mof the time. you need to be able to work on your own and move games by your self most of the time . once you learn it isn't hard but it is physical. Secondary is to learn how to fix them so electronics and mechanical is a must. Not heavy electronics but how to use a meter and such.

·
3,470 Posts
do you by chance having any Killer Instinct (1 or 2) or Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3?

i need to buy them.

·
5th Gear
3,516 Posts
I text you earlier but no reply? I'm very interested in the part time.

Reactions: JEWPRA

·
1,820 Posts
I used to do this kind of work, it is really interesting and fun, pretty simple to work on games, usually just changing out power supplies, coin mechs, cleaning dollar bill acceptors, or basic things, pinball games and jukeboxes are a little more technical and require a little more time to keep up to spec, learning how to move, fix and cover pool tables is a trade you can always make money on. Good luck

·
Premium Member
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I used to do this kind of work, it is really interesting and fun, pretty simple to work on games, usually just changing out power supplies, coin mechs, cleaning dollar bill acceptors, or basic things, pinball games and jukeboxes are a little more technical and require a little more time to keep up to spec, learning how to move, fix and cover pool tables is a trade you can always make money on. Good luck

Hey Rex didn't know u ever did that

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
old thread resurrected, why do people resurrect really old stuff. Well hope it works out in your favor.

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
I'm pretty sure he left contact on the first post..

1 - 15 of 15 Posts