True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Professional ninja
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking around at a few gun shops and wanted to see if there is anyone on here that had any as well.

So far I really like the S & W 15-22. Cheapest I found was 360 at a shop with one mag. Thus would be my first choice.

also like the ruger sr22. This would be my second choice.

On the cheaper range I like the look of the Mossberg 715t, and that it is very reasonably priced but heard bad things about the feeding and ejecting of rounds.

Also like the gsg 522, but also heard bad things about the cheap rail system and magazines.

So if anybody has one of these and wants to sell please let me know! :headbang:

·
Professional ninja
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not sure what you mean by tactical, but I love my AGP arms take down 10-22. Great little gun that folds up and fits under the seat of the car.
Tactical meaning not like a long rifle. Something that takes magazines, and has a rail system.

·
Professional ninja
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Common sense isn't that common
256 Posts
Damn, that's a little cheaper than the used one I just picked up a few weeks ago.

·
Professional ninja
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone picked up a 15-22 and 715t.

·
Professional ninja
2,692 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a Sig 522 with a 50 round drum. It's really fun. At least, when you can find ammo to shoot it...
I know right? It's hard to find bulk .22lr for a decent price!!

·
Premium Member
1,547 Posts
just sucks waiting to get anything from PSA. i think i'm averaging about 17 days to get the product from the date of my order. my last upper from them took even longer :gay:
my last upper came in 7 days from the date I ordered. Crazy fast from them. with PSA, I just plan on a 2-3 week wait for everything. As long as you know that going in, you will be fine. Fast, Cheap and Good....Pick 2. With PSA, it's generally Cheap and Good.

·
3,470 Posts
my last upper came in 7 days from the date I ordered. Crazy fast from them. with PSA, I just plan on a 2-3 week wait for everything. As long as you know that going in, you will be fine. Fast, Cheap and Good....Pick 2. With PSA, it's generally Cheap and Good.
yeah, it's nothing i ever "need"

i always forget i ordered it. then it's like christmas when it shows up
:boobs:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.