True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Black President-Jay Z and Young Jeezy
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p68XfbBmnM0"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p68XfbBmnM0[/ame]

White Male Construction Workers To The Back Of The Line Please....
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opxuUj6vFa4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opxuUj6vFa4[/ame]

Dictatorship On American Soil
http://news.aol.com/political-machine/2009/01/14/three-terms-for-barack-obama/?icid=200100397x1217326022x1201089058

New Fidings- Is Obama Even A Citizen, Chief Justice John Roberts is getting to the bottom of it.
http://drorly.blogspot.com/2009/01/chief-justice-of-supreme-court-john.html

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Why don't we make everything a race issue. Maybe we can get all these black persons, *****, Crackers, ******, ********, Jews, ****, Indians out of the country. I hate people, not races or types of people. Ya I'm sure a bunch of black people will say stupid shit. I am also sure a bunch of white people will say stupid shit. Until the president says the shit I don't care. I am glad to see a minority in the white house, maybe all the racist people will choose to kill themselves then to live under a black president.

EDIT:
Why cant you say black person

black person

black person

black person

I give up black person

·
1,820 Posts
I could see this coming, and I agree it will get alot worse! Fuck ten black people cannot manage a single McDonalds, can You imagine one black trying to run the country, this is going to be hilarious!

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Alot of people still need to unlearn what their parents and grandparents taught them. Racism is just a way for the wealthy to pay people less and treat people inferiorly that lead to racial inequalities.

Its a new age, white supremacy is out the door, get used to it. Its time for people to treat others based on the persons character rather than the color of their skin.

Their will always be radical/hate groups. So stop stereotyping. And stop falling victim to hating people for the melanin content in their skin, its retarted.

Why not judge someone on their character rather than their color. Maybe people are just afraid they cant treat people inferiorly anymore and their wages won't be as high since they can't knock the poor man down when he is already down anymore.

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Alot of people still need to unlearn what their parents and grandparents taught them. Racism is just a way for the wealthy to pay people less and treat people inferiorly that lead to racial inequalities.

Its a new age, white supremacy is out the door, get used to it. Its time for people to treat others based on the persons character rather than the color of their skin.

Their will always be radical/hate groups. So stop stereotyping. And stop falling victim to hating people for the melanin content in their skin, its retarted.

Why not judge someone on their character rather than their color. Maybe people are just afraid they cant treat people inferiorly anymore and their wages won't be as high since they can't knock the poor man down when he is already down anymore.
Wow somebody that makes sense. I would like to see all these racist people say the things they say in a black community.

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
I could not agree more, but what does your statement have to do with the video's that were posted?

In all fairness, your statement should hold true for the other side as well.

We could go around in circles on this and never come to an end. And please, do not think I am racist, as I am not! I hope that our new President succeeds. For ALL American's sake, I hope he does well to put this grand country back on track.

The fact of the matter is, the rap star and those few newly appointed politicians have made some SERIOUS racist comments towards everyone but black. That is NOT right!

So, please go on a tangent about them, not the people here on the forums.

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
And by the way, this comment of yours, "Racism is just a way for the wealthy to pay people less and treat people inferiorly that lead to racial inequalities" is a form of racism.

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
"Racism is just a way for the wealthy to pay people less and treat people inferiorly that lead to racial inequalities" "Why not judge someone on their character rather than their color. Maybe people are just afraid they cant treat people inferiorly anymore and their wages won't be as high since they can't knock the poor man down when he is already down anymore."

I work 70-80 days straight working 10-12 hours a day to pay for people to sit on their ass and not work is what pisses me off. I'm not saying that every black person is Lazy, I'm just saying that out of the prolly 20 that I'm friends with, only one has kept a job and he still complains all the damn time about having to work so hard. Yeah, I know alot of white people that are the same way and I have no use for them either. For all I care if you want a welfare check, your ass better be old with no children if you expect to get it for free, otherwise get out there and join the fucking prisoners in picking up trash. The only person holding anybody back from getting a good job is themselves. I have moved up at every job I have ever had, and can go back to any company I have ever left because I will get out and work. That and I pay attention and try to learn instead of wondering when my next break is, or how come I have to do this and he doesn't. YOU WANT A GOOD JOB, TAKE YOUR ASS TO WORK AND WORK HARDER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE, you'll be one of the last to lose their job and the first to get another. And do it without bitching and don't expect to make six figures a year working 40 hours a week unless your some kind of fucking genious. If you can't because you have to take care of a family, that was your decision, not mine so don't use that as an excuse.

·
Don't Tread On Me
56 Posts
I could not agree more, but what does your statement have to do with the video's that were posted?

In all fairness, your statement should hold true for the other side as well.

We could go around in circles on this and never come to an end. And please, do not think I am racist, as I am not! I hope that our new President succeeds. For ALL American's sake, I hope he does well to put this grand country back on track.

The fact of the matter is, the rap star and those few newly appointed politicians have made some SERIOUS racist comments towards everyone but black. That is NOT right!

So, please go on a tangent about them, not the people here on the forums.

According to a prominent black activist, minorities are not racist no matter what they say or do because they're not empowered like whites.

It's a great thing that a black man broke through the good old boy system and got elected president, but if you think that racism just vaporized on January 20th, you've got another thing coming. Racism was prominent, even during the inauguration, and will continue to be a leverage tool for all colors and ethnic groups that want to use shortcuts to meet their goals...

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
"Racism is just a way for the wealthy to pay people less and treat people inferiorly that lead to racial inequalities" "Why not judge someone on their character rather than their color. Maybe people are just afraid they cant treat people inferiorly anymore and their wages won't be as high since they can't knock the poor man down when he is already down anymore."

I work 70-80 days straight working 10-12 hours a day to pay for people to sit on their ass and not work is what pisses me off. I'm not saying that every black person is Lazy, I'm just saying that out of the prolly 20 that I'm friends with, only one has kept a job and he still complains all the damn time about having to work so hard. Yeah, I know alot of white people that are the same way and I have no use for them either. For all I care if you want a welfare check, your ass better be old with no children if you expect to get it for free, otherwise get out there and join the fucking prisoners in picking up trash. The only person holding anybody back from getting a good job is themselves. I have moved up at every job I have ever had, and can go back to any company I have ever left because I will get out and work. That and I pay attention and try to learn instead of wondering when my next break is, or how come I have to do this and he doesn't. YOU WANT A GOOD JOB, TAKE YOUR ASS TO WORK AND WORK HARDER THAN EVERYBODY ELSE, you'll be one of the last to lose their job and the first to get another. And do it without bitching and don't expect to make six figures a year working 40 hours a week unless your some kind of fucking genious. If you can't because you have to take care of a family, that was your decision, not mine so don't use that as an excuse.
Amen!
According to a prominent black activist, minorities are not racist no matter what they say or do because they're not empowered like whites.

It's a great thing that a black man broke through the good old boy system and got elected president, but if you think that racism just vaporized on January 20th, you've got another thing coming. Racism was prominent, even during the inauguration, and will continue to be a leverage tool for all colors and ethnic groups that want to use shortcuts to meet their goals...
True.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts

You just offended the shit out of maybe three people on this site... all three of which aren't black. :lol:

I'm a first generation American. I hold a public job and volunteer as a heavy equipment opperator for the federal govmnt. I work on the weekends and week nights. I help my friends. I pay my taxes.... and I DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA!!!! Now that he's in office, maybe my taxes will go up and Cysco will go 8's.

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
You just offended the shit out of maybe three people on this site... all three of which aren't black. :lol:

I'm a first generation American. I hold a public job and volunteer as a heavy equipment opperator for the federal govmnt. I work on the weekends and week nights. I help my friends. I pay my taxes.... and I DID NOT VOTE FOR OBAMA!!!! Now that he's in office, maybe my taxes will go up and Cysco will go 8's.
I don't know what you are trying to imply but come straight out with it. I work, I pay taxes, and I'm glad Obama won.

I still am waiting on my answer. In another thread you said I didn't have a job. I wanted to see you attempt to prove it, but you never answered the question. If I didn't have a job I would starve on the street, I'm getting sick of people saying shit that is false. Ive been working 40 + hours a week since I was 15, before I was able to legally work I worked pulling fucking weeds and stacking wood to buy Nintendos and all the bullshit you want when you are little.

·
originally onefastlt1
761 Posts
Im not even black either and im offended for them.....im mexican american first generation and work 40 hrs a wk and go to school and already have a one degree.

KILL THIS RACIST THREAD :beatdeadhorse:

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
My mom works two jobs and my dad is a full-time truck driver. I honestly can't think of anyone in my family that doesn't have a job besides the children. Most of my family is either active or retired military. As a matter of fact the even the retired military men and women of my family still work. I also recently enlisted. Yea, I don't have a job at the moment but I'm a full-time student for the time being, working extra hard to graduate early so i can leave to basic earlier. I know it sounds cheesy as shit but I am proud to serve this country. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but who that has posted in this thread can honestly say first hand that all blacks or "most" blacks are lazy? I'M BLACK AS SHIT, I grew up around mostly white kids but I still learned from my family members and one of THE MOST important things they taught me was the value of hard work. All-in-all if Obama fails, we all fail he doesn't run the country on his own. We are all Americans and we all make this country what it is and if people can't even support our president no matter who the fuck he is, it makes me ashamed to serve the U.S.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
I don't know what you are trying to imply but come straight out with it. I work, I pay taxes, and I'm glad Obama won.

I still am waiting on my answer. In another thread you said I didn't have a job. I wanted to see you attempt to prove it, but you never answered the question. If I didn't have a job I would starve on the street, I'm getting sick of people saying shit that is false. Ive been working 40 + hours a week since I was 15, before I was able to legally work I worked pulling fucking weeds and stacking wood to buy Nintendos and all the bullshit you want when you are little.
street pharmacy isn't a real job cisco. I like the fact i got passed over for a promotion and they hired an old racist Mexican female who doesn't have a GED any leadership experience, let alone any college or higher education, who can not read or type and barley speaks any English, oh well she has failed as a supervisor! surprise! surprise!
i think she is going to get fired after a year of messing every thing up

1 - 18 of 18 Posts