True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Where there a lot of runs going on or was it just those three cars? At least Will made it that just shows he's down for what ever race and thats what True Street Cars are about.

·
3rd Gear
1,124 Posts
all three cars r fast as hell one cool thing is will drives hes car out their i dont know if joe the two mustang should have raced

·
E85 veteran
2,739 Posts
Looks like someoe got their ass handed to them. Over and over and over.
Wow I bet if it was your car you would be bragging about hanging with a car that traps more and has run faster. But you get the little import and he "got their ass handed to them" That is pathetic seriously, from a roll their was not much room between them. Granted from a dig he did loose by a lot more but Ive been in his car and I understand the reason for that. Have you ever tried shifting a car with a bad syncro making power? Probably not because you sit in your car and push it into high gear, lol. I think Will deserves some respect, he came out and did exactly what he said he would, "hang with these fast cars" Ne never called them slow or said he would beat them.

You drag racer guys are all the same, its its not a stripped out domestic tin can running low ETs at low traps its a piece of garbage.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Win or lose, Will came out and did exactly what he said he would, race. Most people run their mouth and don't put out. Sick video!

+rep on your call out for that brah....

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
all three cars r fast as hell one cool thing is will drives hes car out their i dont know if joe the two mustang should have raced
Finchstang drove his mustang there, and yes Josef trailered his car there, but he also answered the call out and drove 110 miles to make it here, so of course it was on a trailer.

I think Bitchstang and Josef would have been a hell of a race.

·
Mustang Graveyard
655 Posts
Props to the VR4, that car is nasty! Sick video, cant wait until my car is up and I can get in on these.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Sick races!!! I like all three cars, but damn Joe's (bitchstang) was movin the fuck out!

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
My car has only been on a trailer for traveling long distances. I neither own a truck or trailer..
Tires are d.o.t., car is registered (passed emmisions:lol:) insured, has a great muffler aka turbo and gets damn good milage.

and it runs on straight pump gas!!!

·
PTE 6152S-11.34 AFR's
200 Posts
Damn those mustangs are fast! Looks to me the VR4 needs bigger turbo's! But all in all looks like every one had a blast!

G

·
My car has only been on a trailer for traveling long distances. I neither own a truck or trailer..
Tires are d.o.t., car is registered (passed emmisions:lol:) insured, has a great muffler aka turbo and gets damn good milage.

and it runs on straight pump gas!!!
look at your front tire on the last race it looked like it wanted to come up a few times

·
1,820 Posts
Nice runs.....................................I think will did a good job, but not good enough to back up all his shit talking. LOL but that is what forums are for, right? All and all it was a fun show, You guys are lucky to have that many cars to show up, we have like two in Roswell. I imagine with a bigger set of turbos, that thing will be a serious contender! but before You buy bigger turbo's buy some new tires................that is just dangerous Will!

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
Nice races.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts