True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i dont know if he visits this site or knows anyone but im offically calling him out for tomorrow night.

Told me and johnvon that he wouldnt race anyone without a slip that was faster than 10.3. cocky son of a bitch.

Put up or shut up bro.

G

·
i dont know if he visits this site or knows anyone but im offically calling him out for tomorrow night.

Told me and johnvon that he wouldnt race anyone without a slip that was faster than 10.3. cocky son of a bitch.

Put up or shut up bro.
he is quick, is this going to be from a dig or a GAY roll race.

I have not seen his around here

G

·
I would bet he runs 10.50s in abq
he ran a .39 i think it was, so i wouldn't call it running .30s he did do it one time out of probably 20 passes or so, most were in the .50-.70 range with a trap in the 137-138.
He is a good rider im sure he could go .20s with more time maby even quicker

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
he ran a .39 i think it was, so i wouldn't call it running .30s he did do it one time out of probably 20 passes or so, most were in the .50-.70 range with a trap in the 137-138.
He is a good rider im sure he could go .20s with more time maby even quicker
10.34 was his best pass and yes 10.50s is pretty much the norm. At stock height and stock wheelbase he does pretty good but again he is a little guy so that doesn't hurt considering he his on a slow Honda. There is another guy that is on a Honda 1000rr that weighs around 180lbs and he runs 10.60s consistently. He rides very well too.

What do you have ispeed505? And have you run anything better than a 10.50? Cause if you have not and not many here have including my fat ass, your going to get your ass handed to you IMHO.

Let's just 01smokes and/or my rider on my bike kick this kids ass.

Edit: I just noticed your avatar showing R1.....nevermind.

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
ive never had my new bike on the track yet, i had my 02 there once, i ran 10.89 at 132 mph if im correct. that was with a completely stock 2002 r1, that givin id say my new bike would do much lower 10s... in theory.

i have a few minor mods here and there, gearing probably being the most agressive.

I wanted to get him from a dig because ive already proven to be faster than him from a 50 roll.

so yes 01smokes, it will be from a dig.

let the games begin!!!

edit: a fair wager, 100 bucks.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
I need to ride my bike sometime, been wanting to race one of the new R1, 1000RRs or the ZX10R.

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
might be interesting....

·
Registered
198 Posts
Stop complaining about being a big guy on a fat weighted bike.

Just add some hp to your bike so you can be fast on a roll on.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
ha ha jason is fast as hell on a roll on, all you little fuckers on 1000s i think you have little john and diego beat from what i sal from our race the other night. where did all you little guys get the money to buy these 1000's you got us biger guys modding just to keep up. any way maby youll catch that repsol 1000 without his girl tonight

1 - 20 of 35 Posts