True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I witnessed a lot of members running from the local law enforcement last night
some of you twice. shame, shame. and throwing rocks at angry indian *****'s who yell at us.......twice...... hmm. does not reflect well
even seen a wet back yelling at a old sonic pot head

·
Psssh. Mustang
2,072 Posts
Do tell.

·
On the hated list
3,582 Posts
yes please tell us the story

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
FUCK that in person bullshit. Sign in as a new user and share the story with us all, fucker. haha

Come by the house tonight.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
well someone on a zx14 hit a cops mirror gave the bird then ran like hell. later after spooled up decided to yell at old sonic pot head manager and every on had to leave. some of us went to another sonic where a car of fat Indians bitches almost hit a poor guy pulling out yelled at him like the ------ that they are. then some of us made comments to them about there lack of respect then they decided to pull around and scream at us like a bunch of ------. unfortunately there was a zx14 rider who doesn't put up with shit and ran after them with the intent to do harm and teach dis respectful wino pow wow girls a lesson on proper manners in public. but they drove off yelling obscenities, but rocks were abundant and hand fulls started to fly at there pos car.

kids thease days are never one to learn when to shut up. So they pulled to the other side of the street.(now there safe to yell) yelling at the group were calling the cops and more bad language.(shame) so the zx14 rider decided to give them a reason to call the cops...... and threw bigger rocks breaking a window.

at this point every one decided it was time to leave....... only to speed past a police man who i assume was responding to the call.. one of the pack was going fast (a r1) then became the target for the officer. he got away and every one split up.
upon regrouping however a zx14 rider jumped a red light and was chased by the same police officer.. but that rider is not one for tickets and disappeared into the night.

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
fucking WIN

·
Overboosted
1,357 Posts
If a random person had told me that story I would have instantly been able to tell the location was in Albuquerque and the author was JonVon. Legend.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Here are some things I love:

1) Johnvon's stories.
2) Street racing.
3) When people run from the cops and get away.
4) People talking shit to Johnvon.

Edit: Oh yeah and here's some HP for ya Juanvon..nice story hahaha

·
On the hated list
3,582 Posts
damm i missed all the fun

1 - 20 of 23 Posts