True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What are your goals this season? What is your car gonna run and where. I'm shooting for 11.60's-11.70's @ abqdragway this year on motor. Slow but fug it.

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
faster than you bitch... And I have to push around this 2 tons of anchor. bwahahahahahahaha

I am hoping to break into the 11's this year. However, I am a tad scared with the new found power of the twin screw, my tranny will be the next to fail and I really do not have 4K to replace it. lol

Oh well, no guts no glory, right?

G

·
my goals were 9s on motor and solid 9.70s on spray and i just did both on the 1st day of racing and i have not even sprayed it yet:lol::lol:

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
faster than you bitch... And I have to push around this 2 tons of anchor. bwahahahahahahaha

I am hoping to break into the 11's this year. However, I am a tad scared with the new found power of the twin screw, my tranny will be the next to fail and I really do not have 4K to replace it. lol

Oh well, no guts no glory, right?
Where are you gonna run the 11? ABQ, Roswell, elsewhere?

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
8.90's by August.

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
When are you supposed to get your car back? Are you gonna race at no bull?
I'm waiting for them to give me a day. It was suppose to be last Saturday. The 10# pulley is do in this afternoon, so I think they will finish her up tomorrow??

No, I will not be running in No Bull. I am Josef's bitch for No Bull. lol Besides, I need to get new rims and DR's. I might do some runs with the 22's on. haha

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Shooting for
10.90s on motor - pump gas
10.00s on 100 shot Nitrous
8.90s on 400 shot of Nitrous (yeah right)

(with the new motor)

1 - 20 of 97 Posts