True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
I think the next big name to jump over will be the winner of the heavyweight grand prix. Overeem and Werdum were already talking about how they hoped that winner of the tourny will get a shot at the UFC belt. Personally i think they would get smashed by the top tear heavyweights in the ufc. werdum already got put to sleep by jds not to long ago!

·
Я лучше &#1074
1,751 Posts
Who is your all time favorite fighter?

Jeff Monson and Brad Kohler be mine

Jeff monson is a bad mother fucker

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSC5k2Z4DPI]YouTube - ‪Jeff Monson‬‏[/ame]

·
Registered
926 Posts
This is coming on shotime I hope!

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Diaz vs. GSP fight is off for now, Diaz is a *** and was pulled form the card because he has stage fright...so now its GSP vs. Carlos Condit...looks like Chung Le is pushing to fight Vitor Belfort soon...Maybe Hendo will come back to UFC and see if his current run of luck keeps going like it has in Strikeforce...I really wish GSP and Silva would just fight already lol

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
The Diaz vs. GSP fight is off for now, Diaz is a *** and was pulled form the card because he has stage fright...so now its GSP vs. Carlos Condit...looks like Chung Le is pushing to fight Vitor Belfort soon...Maybe Hendo will come back to UFC and see if his current run of luck keeps going like it has in Strikeforce...I really wish GSP and Silva would just fight already lol
I wanna see that fight too catch weight like 176 or something, I think gsp could hang with silva

·
Life begins at 135mph..
1,328 Posts
Condit is gonna beat gsp... And jones is gonna destroy rampage.. U heard it here first,
uh, nope ....... and yep ... and U heard it corrected here first. :beer:

·
Sneaky Sneaky
204 Posts
i wanna see GSP and Silva also but shit... when?

Jones is indeed gonna beat Rampage

·
Registered
251 Posts
Condit is gonna beat gsp... And jones is gonna destroy rampage.. U heard it here first,
I would like to see this happen. I respect there is alot to lose for gsp but man I enjoy those fights everyone puts it on the line. Yeah I pay to watch a fight and see blood and knock outs not drawn out fights where at the end the still champ apologizes for being boring. Hopefully Condit can maintain that attack deep into the later rounds.

And yeah Rampage is going to look stupid when his knees buckle.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts