True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/Truestreetcarscom-74mm-vs_643196.htm]Truestreetcars.com+74mm+supra+vs+blown+nova+and+zx[/ame]

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Hell ya. Nice video!!! Wicked rides

·
Ah kitty kitty
2,192 Posts
Damm those guys got on it..Nice job.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
Awesome!!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
panda is fired as camera man nothing was in focus
+1 wtf Panda your supposed to follow the cars with the camera not wait until they come to you and then follow lol.
Awesome runs.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Less night racing on camera and more day racing. You guys are killing me on this crappy vid quality. And no I can't do better......well maybe I can.....but let someone with a better camera and skills do the night ones.

We old guys can't go out past 7pm so we need at least better night vids to feel like we're there........

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Less night racing on camera and more day racing. You guys are killing me on this crappy vid quality. And no I can't do better......well maybe I can.....but let someone with a better camera and skills do the night ones.

We old guys can't go out past 7pm so we need at least better night vids to feel like we're there........
what you didn't see when bad news races the supra is that bad news launched on the nos and almost went into the curb. but the supra under boost will switch lanes to the left but he stayed in it, bad news had to let out and got back on.the rest is on tape
as for bad news vs johnvon
we had a flag man because the light would not cycle, he stood in between both of us, and i was looking over my right solider, when we launched i broke loose side ways almost ate shit! I saved it and tried to chase down bad news but it was too late. as for the flames thats just a bad ass trick he does.
as for the first race it was a 03 cobra with a ported blower and cams vs a sti in the middle lane 500 hp, and the far right was trmin8r's stock viper

1 - 20 of 42 Posts