True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When you drive your boyfriend's cars do they tell you to get on it? I think there is something they find really attractive about their girl driving the shit out of their cars?

But then there are also the guys who get scared when their girl drives their car. Brian used to be like that but not so much anymore lol. It's not true that women can't drive!!!! :driving:

·
Registered
182 Posts
I let my girlfriend drive my car . Once i let her drive it for the first time i got it, She ran over a big curb. My car was lowered 2 inches (camaro) ANd i didnt want to look at the after effect when that happened. i was pretty sure the rims were bent, ground effect was broke. But nothing happened. Just got an alignment after it though . I guess she drives better, sometimes i tell her to get on it. Don't matter to me as long as she knows her limits. If the car gets side ways ,let off . lol.

Also one of my buddies with a Z28 lt1 camaro, It was raining he let his friends chick drive because he was drunk . I guess she got on it around a corner and totalled it into a tree. Her head broke the driver side window , rearend got bent... I guess that will be his last time letting a woman drive any of his cars

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Aw why not!?
I figure cause its his car and he don't want her to drive it..... ;)

I don't drive Cisco's car unless I have to. Car has to much power I'd rather leave it in his hands Since he knows what the power is all about :driving:

cAT:)

·
slow pontiac v6
80 Posts
oh cat if only you were right... she's on the title and pays for some of it, so she does have some right to drive it. i just like driving, and dont like sitting in the passenger seat, so i drive whenever i can

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
oh cat if only you were right... she's on the title and pays for some of it, so she does have some right to drive it. i just like driving, and dont like sitting in the passenger seat, so i drive whenever i can
Yeah then I guess she can drive it :wink:

cAT:)

·
4th Gear
3,261 Posts
I let my girl drive the camaro when ever she wants or when ever i can make her lol I think it hot to see a girl drive a fast car or big ass truck

·
slow pontiac v6
80 Posts
man i just get worried, hell i get worried when someone else is driving in general. i like to have my hands on the steering wheel and my feet on the pedals or i just get uncomfortable

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
It took a long time for Trey to let me drive the cobra, his excuse was it was "to powerful" for me and didnt want me to get hurt but he eventually let me drive it more and more. The other day he took me out and told me to get on it all the way, it was extremely fun. I think since then he decided its hott to see me driving his car and gettin on it. -Mel on treys account

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
Hell I gave the keys to my old WS6 to a hot Hooter's waitress with Big O fake titties one night, so that she could jump the rail and fire it up. Partly because some douche bag was talking about how bad ass his stock C5 vette was, and he had the three best looking waitresses over there with him. She came back and asking if she could drive it, in which I replied that I would let her take me home in it. She didn't think her boyfriend would like that but I did get a few free beers from her whenever she was working. The look on the badass corvette owner's face was pretty good aswell when he heard that cammed beast start.

Now I will let just about anybody drive my car as long as I'm in there with them, and the road conditions are good.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts