·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
From Kim's Twitter:

So I guess some song was released today and people seem to think its me, sorry guys, it's not me!
lol

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hahaha WTF?! They played it on the radio and all!!! And she is working on an album. I wonder who it really is?

·
Premium Member
1,144 Posts
whoever it is..... FAIL

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
Hahaha WTF?! They played it on the radio and all!!! And she is working on an album. I wonder who it really is?
who knows? i just saw a friend post about it on fb and his friend is all into her posted the link to twitter where she said it wasnt her lol

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I saw her tweet yesterday.

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
She actually ended up making a song after all! I think she needs to stick to modeling and her reality shows!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfH3vkuxRSk&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Kim Kardashian Ft. The Dream - Jam (Turn It Up) [Official Single][/ame]

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
I like her shows and all... but man, that song blows. She should stick to.... doing whatever it is that she does that earned her and her fam $65M last year lol.

·
Ninja in training ;)
1,115 Posts
I like her shows and all... but man, that song blows. She should stick to.... doing whatever it is that she does that earned her and her fam $65M last year lol.
I agree she not a good singer! I love her!

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Me no likey lol.

·
I ain't gotta do SSHHHIIITTT
20 Posts
i heard her "actual song" today and i wanted to cry it was so bad. I couldn't believe she allowed that to be released. Of course, i am sure she has those die hard fans that wouldn't care if she murdered a family of midgets that will still buy it.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i heard her "actual song" today and i wanted to cry it was so bad. I couldn't believe she allowed that to be released. Of course, i am sure she has those die hard fans that wouldn't care if she murdered a family of midgets that will still buy it.
:lol: I agree

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
you know what.. it's sorta like that stupid G6 song. cuz there's no actual singing... more like talking. but I guess the proceeds are going to a children's hospital so that's good.

I like khloe better anyway :p lol

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
you know what.. it's sorta like that stupid G6 song. cuz there's no actual singing... more like talking. but I guess the proceeds are going to a children's hospital so that's good.

I like khloe better anyway :p lol
Khloe has always been my favorite! :p. The song reminds me a little of Angelina from Jersey Shore's stupid song.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Khloe has always been my favorite! :p. The song reminds me a little of Angelina from Jersey Shore's stupid song.
khloe seems like the one who's the least stuck on herself. plus her whole sudden marriage to LO was just awesome lol.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I'm starting to really like Scott too! I think their whole family is nuts though! Lol.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts