True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody heard from Greyson lately? I met him at the mall a couple of weeks ago, then he said in a couple of his posts that his health was possibly not great. And he hasn't posted in a while. Does anyone know if he's ok?

Justin

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
He was over here at the shop a week ago, he was ok.

Has anybody heard from Greyson lately? I met him at the mall a couple of weeks ago, then he said in a couple of his posts that his health was possibly not great. And he hasn't posted in a while. Does anyone know if he's ok?

Justin

·
Titan Killer/ Creeper
5,884 Posts
think I saw him on monty this past saturday

·
Registered
706 Posts
The Quick **** is alive and well.

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
well they gave him some new drugs this week and he is still showing up at work

G

·

Justin
Perhaps he meant mental health??? I could believe that was slipping:lol:

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
If you guys are posting at work... that means he is probably at your home stealing your TV.

·
Busted Bumpers member #2
3,094 Posts
im alive and somewhat well...been going through a really bad case of migraines and nausea so every week im on different meds. sometimes im ok sometimes im not. i guess it depends on the mix in my bowl lol. Doctors still dont have an answer for me so its neurology from here....hopefully all is well cuz its been 2 months already and no relief.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
im alive and somewhat well...been going through a really bad case of migraines and nausea so every week im on different meds. sometimes im ok sometimes im not. i guess it depends on the mix in my bowl lol. Doctors still dont have an answer for me so its neurology from here....hopefully all is well cuz its been 2 months already and no relief.
Glad to hear your alive and kickin, but sucks you have been going through this for 2 months. Hope you get better soon man.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
That sucks brutha! Sorry to hear that. Best wishes man, hopefully they figure that shit out...

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Most def. Hope your getting better

1 - 20 of 21 Posts