True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Sweet.
I have to admit, Ive never used the mode selection button on my bike, except one time when I raced Byron on his 600RR and I was in C-mode and wasted him still lol.
Congrats!!!!!

G

·
hey check your clip ons and tighten them up i was sitting on that bike last week and they were loose and the left one was way in the tank

other than that nice bike, are you from los lunas?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Checked the clip ons and they feel nice and tight to me. I also measured from the triple tree to the end of the handles and it was the same distance on both sides. I do need to adjust the clutch and brake down some. I wasn't very impressed by Los Lunas Motorsports the Sales staff didn't seem very eager to sell the bike and when I picked it up they gave me the wrong passenger seat. I don't think I would buy from them in the future.

G

·
Checked the clip ons and they feel nice and tight to me. I also measured from the triple tree to the end of the handles and it was the same distance on both sides. I do need to adjust the clutch and brake down some. I wasn't very impressed by Los Lunas Motorsports the Sales staff didn't seem very eager to sell the bike and when I picked it up they gave me the wrong passenger seat. I don't think I would buy from them in the future.
ya i told them about the clip ons last week when i was in there, i was just not sure if they did anything about them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.