True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Damn is it sexy! And faster in "C" mode than my 92 FZR-600.

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
Sweet.
I have to admit, Ive never used the mode selection button on my bike, except one time when I raced Byron on his 600RR and I was in C-mode and wasted him still lol.
Congrats!!!!!

G

·
hey check your clip ons and tighten them up i was sitting on that bike last week and they were loose and the left one was way in the tank

other than that nice bike, are you from los lunas?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hey check your clip ons and tighten them up i was sitting on that bike last week and they were loose and the left one was way in the tank

other than that nice bike, are you from los lunas?

No i had to go to los lunas to get one in black

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Checked the clip ons and they feel nice and tight to me. I also measured from the triple tree to the end of the handles and it was the same distance on both sides. I do need to adjust the clutch and brake down some. I wasn't very impressed by Los Lunas Motorsports the Sales staff didn't seem very eager to sell the bike and when I picked it up they gave me the wrong passenger seat. I don't think I would buy from them in the future.

G

·
Checked the clip ons and they feel nice and tight to me. I also measured from the triple tree to the end of the handles and it was the same distance on both sides. I do need to adjust the clutch and brake down some. I wasn't very impressed by Los Lunas Motorsports the Sales staff didn't seem very eager to sell the bike and when I picked it up they gave me the wrong passenger seat. I don't think I would buy from them in the future.
ya i told them about the clip ons last week when i was in there, i was just not sure if they did anything about them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts