True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there aren't very many ladies here but I was thinking maybe it would be possible if we could design a shirt for us ladies! Even if nobody else wants to do it I may just even do it for a couple of people. For now it's just an idea but would anyone be interested?

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
I know there aren't very many ladies here but I was thinking maybe it would be possible if we could design a shirt for us ladies! Even if nobody else wants to do it I may just even do it for a couple of people. For now it's just an idea but would anyone be interested?
hmmm

There are plenty of ladies on this forum. Just go to the Hos and ass forum. hahahahahahahahahaha

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
OMFG!!! LMFAO! If only Ron, if only!

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I think they should say... "Property of TSC"

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HAHAHAHA! Shit Idk if you're serious but I kinda like that idea.

G

·
I like the idea jade. I like the logo they came up with. That funny. I'd definatly buy one if we got some made. :)...I got a spag strap and sweat shirt off the old website. srinac. I'm gonna order some black ones from here too....but girls definatly need some.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yea if you find the origional thread in which they held a vote on which logo to use If we get permission I was thinking the logo that sort of has a tribal I could edit a little probably justmake the red part pink and put it on the shirts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts