True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Enjoy.
[ame=http://videos.streetfire.net/video/TSC-STREET-ACTION-CALL_694813.htm]TSC STREET ACTION CALL OUT DAY 2009 - Car Videos on StreetFire[/ame]

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lets put a rat motor in your car slomaro.
Hmmm well i got an LS1 that's getting built for it right now...lol
You know James aka "Pinky" who introduced us has an 84 Z28 with a 396 in it right?

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Good video. + hp. Ls1 on some juice is gonna be nice. I just got my car back and it looks pretty decent. Just got back in from the dead streets of Los myself.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Good video. + hp. Ls1 on some juice is gonna be nice. I just got my car back and it looks pretty decent. Just got back in from the dead streets of Los myself.
Post pics!!! How does she look?

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
+hp man...how come your car lost vs LS1=GOD when you're on a 150 shot? he don't trap no 150 that's for sure....hahhahha

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
+hp man...how come your car lost vs LS1=GOD when you're on a 150 shot? he don't trap no 150 that's for sure....hahhahha
Thank you sir. Well when you have 200rwhp to begin with, plus the 150 that equals about 350rwhp. Then you factor in my T56, 2.73's and sticky tires....makes for some slow acceleration lol. Ran a 15.7 all motor haha.

Reactions: SLOBRA

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Thank you sir. Well when you have 200rwhp to begin with, plus the 150 that equals about 350rwhp. Then you factor in my T56, 2.73's and sticky tires....makes for some slow acceleration lol. Ran a 15.7 all motor haha.
awwwww fuck it +hp again for being the slow guy....least you can be the "fastest" online hahahah

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
awwwww fuck it +hp again for being the slow guy....least you can be the "fastest" online hahahah
Omg....:lol: I have nothing else to do out here man. So I try and be fast I guess through web pages??? HAHA whatever....

·
Always broken. Fuck your face
7,101 Posts
Why am i ls1+1=god in the title? lol. That vid was cool. That crappy little camera takes some damn good video lol

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Why am i ls1+1=god in the title? lol. That vid was cool. That crappy little camera takes some damn good video lol
IDK bro lol I thought it was funny at the time...Mods can change it if you want..Yea the Camera does alright I guess. It works for me....
You hear me cursing you every time I lose? lol

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
ez2curanut
165 Posts
nice video. what type of camera you using Sean?

also... did you bump the audio down on races or does it sound like that (attenuated) naturally on camcorder?

jimmyg

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
nice video. what type of camera you using Sean?

also... did you bump the audio down on races or does it sound like that (attenuated) naturally on camcorder?

jimmyg
It's a shitty canon powershot. Yes i bumped the audio down during the actual races. IDK if the audio is attenuated on this one. I doubt it lol.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts