True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I hear your bike the is fastest thing the on street. Thursday night have you your wanted most race. (Juanvonaglish)

I.E Come to the bbq with your bells on.

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
lets see how he deals with the great white land shark,lol. Bet he gets a jump but once the turbo spools up he will get yanked harder than he did vs. Cisco,lol.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
He's going to take it like a bitch. Uh oh Jonvon...

G

·
I hear your bike the is fastest thing the on street. Thursday night have you your wanted most race. (Juanvonaglish)

I.E Come to the bbq with your bells on.
It looks like im going to show up, so if you dont mind beating up on a blue zx-14 ill be there, what do you say 0-150 you in for that race:driving:

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
ahh ha ha i just found this post.. i already embarrassed 1 solid tech built car this year i guess i can i can make it 2.
Thursday shouldn't be a problem i just started going back to school, and i am busy as fuck...

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
ahh ha ha i just found this post.. i already embarrassed 1 solid tech built car this year i guess i can i can make it 2.
Thursday shouldn't be a problem i just started going back to school, and i am busy as fuck...
Your going to get your ass handed to you Juanita!!!

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Embarrassed?? Hahahahaha, You barely beat me and I only used one gear. You're the one who should be embarrassed

1 - 20 of 97 Posts