True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I swear I know you man. didn't you live in NAM back in the day? you had a busa?? I swear I ran you one night on your bike with my old mustang...

If its not you, forgive me, I am still drunk from lastnight....and its almost 1:00PM in NC....

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
we killed me from a roll but I beat him from a dig...I cant remember if it was him or not. Was a black and read busa..Hell dude it been over 5 years....

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
That will be funny if it turns out to be the almighty Johnvon. Must have been a quick car to put it on a busa from a dig.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
And his busa is red and black...

and he does lose a lot...

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
i lived in the ville but i rolled in a red mustang back in the day and lost to slow cars as well, I hung out with the mustang, camaro crowd, i was there from 2000-03 I made a name for my self doing crazy shit,

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i lived in the ville but i rolled in a red mustang back in the day and lost to slow cars as well, I hung out with the mustang, camaro crowd, i was there from 2000-03 I made a name for my self doing crazy shit,
George set the race up.....I couldn't remember if it was you or not. He said the guys name was John. I think we did meet a couple times way back when....

Do you know what happened to George? He fell of the face of the world....

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
ha ha old george yeah, i am not sure what happend with that guy, i dont know if you know Joey boggs he had a s2000 and a orange camaro just to name a few he was the last guy i knew who knew where george was that guy appereantly was a scam artist and had to run from the feds and immigration..
fyi tsc(george was a asian british guy so he dressed nice and every one thought he was really smart/rich just because the way he looked and dressed + TALKED)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts