True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
that's right bitches, I got me a ttcobra under the belt, thanks trey and i beat a 09 r1 in a drag race.. then o1 bitched out so that makes 3 wins for the johnvon last night

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
Dude I have been waiting all Day for this thread LOL. There is no video so I hope you can back up that win against the TT cobra tonight

·
you know you want me!!!
1,774 Posts
no vid no victory.

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
Wow juanvon! You beat an 09?

I got 500 bucks cash that says you can't beat me in the 1/4 mile :). Street or the track. I need at least a week to put the new clutch in.... the 14 or the bussa. Personally id rather race the 14, poor little jet engine bussa has gotten beat enough times.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Wow juanvon! You beat an 09?

I got 500 bucks cash that says you can't beat me in the 1/4 mile :). Street or the track. I need at least a week to put the new clutch in.... the 14 or the bussa. Personally id rather race the 14, poor little jet engine bussa has gotten beat enough times.
I smell some bench racing...
And hopefully some real fucking street action.
I say let ART ride the Jet engine Busa on NOS at the track against iSpeed lol.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
jonvon hired a little john to ride his bike :lol: according to johnvon, he weighs 100lbs and since he has 35lbs of thrust with the jet then his rider only weighs 65lbs and nobody will beat it.

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
jonvon hired a little john to ride his bike :lol: according to johnvon, he weighs 100lbs and since he has 35lbs of thrust with the jet then his rider only weighs 65lbs and nobody will beat it.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

True story. Well, except for the "nobody will beat it" part...there's a few 'busas in Texas that would give him a new asshole, gift wrapped and everything.

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
I smell some bench racing...
And hopefully some real fucking street action.
I say let ART ride the Jet engine Busa on NOS at the track against iSpeed lol.
Bench racing?

And trust me, it would take all of that... jet engine, extended swing arm, spray, big bore.... just to hang with my little ol 1000

1 - 20 of 81 Posts