True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the Johnvon has lost to another ZX14 and now a pretty much stock 08 ZX10R......hah..hah..hah....

Come on man, what's the dealio?

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
hes talking about that time you raced terminator on the freeway and his car ended up breaking down. there was a dude on a black and green zx10 that thought he was keeping up with you pretty well.

G

·
hes talking about that time you raced terminator on the freeway and his car ended up breaking down. there was a dude on a black and green zx10 that thought he was keeping up with you pretty well.
na there was a 08-09 that he raced the other day

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
When did the zx10 get in on the races the other night? I guess I forgot that as well.

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
Oh. Fuck I couldnt tell you. There was a 10 the night we all ran with badnews. maybe thats the one you guys are talking about?

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't think it was that 10 but Johnvon knows who it is........let's just say that 10 will run "circles" around him too....... :lol:

·
5th Gear
7,052 Posts
You talk a lot of shit to the bikes on this site, WILL YOU run circles around jonvon? How about Art? Diego? Little John? Any of the bikes on this site?

·
Registered
198 Posts
Trey the traitor who talks shit about JonVon at the dragstrip? Sure ICBM has the right to talk shit. Yes JonVon lost to a zx10. It's funny how we don't here about JV"s losses but we always here about his wins.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Trey the traitor who talks shit about JonVon at the dragstrip? Sure ICBM has the right to talk shit. Yes JonVon lost to a zx10. It's funny how we don't here about JV"s losses but we always here about his wins.
That's probably because we are use to him losing all the time. With the Johnvon it's seems to be a given. But hey, you can't win them all.......but it would be nice to see a higher average on Wins over Losses.

Does it matter if I can run circles around anyone whether I am stock or modded. He who has the most money.....typically wins.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
I don't think it was that 10 but Johnvon knows who it is........let's just say that 10 will run "circles" around him too....... :lol:
trey! bust out the video and show them how i lost... hmm oh yeah i was in the lead:patriot:. and art i am saying all motor vs all motor with equal weight riders my bike is faster.. not quicker god knows that thing can get it off the line. if you want' ill get my rider who is about your same weight,and SMOKE you.:prrr::boxing:
mr abq go back in to retirement.
the only time the zx10 was in front was when i wasn't racing him, I was racing a green mustang. and I was waiting for that mustang to be in his true power with the revs up. then i would go full throttle. the zx10 did a Mr albq race. "I wanna race my race or not at all:gay:" and fyi. the 10 supposedly was stock and 200 lbs lighter with the better ram air and a (184 MPH top end) and yet i ran him down with a 1 down 1 up gearing. WIN FOR ME. its also funny half the people talking shit haven't even been out this year. try staying up past 7 and stop worrying about the cops. half you geriatric welfare recipients are living off your old ladies any way, not like your going to loose your job if you get caught.:drunk:.
While we are out racing you sit at home and talk about how you use to race back in the 80's :gay2: assuming the weather is good this Saturday ill be out. come prove me wrong!:nono: if you cant and/or are to old and the retirement community won't let you out because they have rules about letting senior citizens out after dark. then sit there and magazine race like RSW. TSC/B FTW

·
5th Gear
2,026 Posts
Jon, take the thong off, it is riding too far up your ass and cutting off the circulation to what small brain you have. :banghead:

But then again, you finally found a come back other than, "Your mom"! hahahahaha :beer:

And talk about magazine racing... Well I will go get someone of equal weight to race you riding my bike.. blah blah blah..

If that is the case, then YOU still did not win, the drive wins... hahahaahahahaha BITCH!

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
trey! bust out the video and show them how i lost... hmm oh yeah i was in the lead:patriot:. and art i am saying all motor vs all motor with equal weight riders my bike is faster.. not quicker god knows that thing can get it off the line. if you want' ill get my rider who is about your same weight,and SMOKE you.:prrr::boxing:
the only time the zx10 was in front was when i wasn't racing him, I was racing a green mustang. and I was waiting for that mustang to be in his true power with the revs up. then i would go full throttle. the zx10 did a Mr albq race. "I wanna race my race or not at all:gay:" and fyi. the 10 supposedly was stock and 200 lbs lighter with the better ram air and a (184 MPH top end) and yet i ran him down with a 1 down 1 up gearing. WIN FOR ME. its also funny half the people talking shit haven't even been out this year. try staying up past 7 and stop worrying about the cops. half you geriatric welfare recipients are living off your old ladies any way, not like your going to loose your job if you get caught.:drunk:.
While we are out racing you sit at home and talk about how you use to race back in the 80's :gay2: assuming the weather is good this Saturday ill be out. come prove me wrong!:nono: if you cant and/or are to old and the retirement community won't let you out because they have rules about letting senior citizens out after dark. then sit there and magazine race like RSW. TSC/B FTW
There seems to be some confusion here. A little bird told another bird that they beat you on their ZX10R........maybe you didn't race this little bird like they claimed? Must be the Banditos doing the beating..... :crazy:

When I mean "circles", I really mean right, right, left, left, right, right, right..... :seeya:

So if the day is good on Saturday, your going to show me your mad 60ft. skills at the drags?

G

·
put anyone on your bike AND I WILL STILL WALK THEM ILL BE AT THE TRACK ALL DAY ON SATURDAY YOU LINE EM UP ILL KNOCK EM DOWN, THAT IS A CHALLANGE FOR ANYONE ON JohnVons bike

1 - 20 of 63 Posts