True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
this friday. at the street we agreed for the amount. all motor. 1/4 mile. i dont get out of class till 8:30 so i imagine sonic meet at 10

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Is there going to be a meet tonight? If so when/where?

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
I was a witness to the bet. On motor I will have to bet on the R1. I just want Johnvon to lose. :p

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
to be clear, its 5 races 100 each. 2 race min.

After that we can keep going if we both think its a good race. JonVon will be off the bottle

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
slowbra, klutch, and a few others were witnesses

·
Premium Member
5,494 Posts
Fuckin A it's go time........i'll be riding tomorrow night though, take video...good for johnvon for stickin to his word

·
Banned
1,811 Posts
I raced Jason tonight, he was one of closest races I had for sure (besides a few rolls with 01 and GSXtasy), I only had him by a few bikes. Shut down early though because Im leaking fork fluid all over my brakes LOL Havent even ran the bike in awhile, it was fun.

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
Those were some awesome runs man!

I had to put the hurt on some squids before I went home to get back my confidence for tomorrow night hhaha.

Sick gsxr!

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
1st gear 55 rolls. Just how you were saying tho... right from the launch he stepped out really hard then I had to try and play catch up

·
Mah Stacy Adams!
3,864 Posts
So tonight I was thinking about some rules, just to be clear because this is a relatively high dollar race

Race will be flagged by someone who jonvon and I both agree on (sorry 14 year old sonic rats)

Winner will be determined by people at the finish line, this is also where the money will be held

If you jump, you lose. No exeptions.

Jonvon will take bottle completely out of the busa

A win is a win and a loss is a loss, no debates.

I can't think of anything else, if anyone else has any input please feel free to shout out. Meet will be at sonic on montgomery at 10 sharp. Figure rolling out at around 10.30. Oh and if I win cough cough when iwin I will be buying drinks for all tsc members

1 - 20 of 50 Posts