True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be in ABQ staying at the Marriot Residence Inn right beside Twin Peaks. I think there is a Fox and the Hound down the street as well but I'll buy the first round within walking distance from the hotel, that is unless 300 of you fockers show up. I'll post up for sure when the time is alittle closer.

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In for the 29th as well. I'll take a coke, thanks. ;)
A coke? Them things cost money, I was talking about water or are they charging for that shit now too?

J/k

If all goes as planned I should be in ABQ by 9:00 pm on the 28th but I'm flying through Houston and Dallas and have yet to get through either one of them on time.

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
twin peaks then fox and hound, our fox and hound isnt that cool, a lot of **** and ugly girls hang out there. now the nc fox and hounds, giggdy giggidy

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Im down.

·
Bavarian Murder Weapon
3,360 Posts
down

·
Registered
311 Posts
Don't know you yet either but i'm down lol.

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well it looks like I fly in at 6:45 if there are no delays. Anybody that is down for a drink tonight my number is (575) 642-8456 just text me.

·
Premium Member
6,225 Posts
Not tonight for me, gotta drive to Taos in the morning. But we'll be at Fuds right down the street tomorrow night if you wanna join us, there should be a few people there...

·
Fat white guy
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Where is Fuds, (address because I'll be taking a cab) and what time? I should be out of my meeting by 5:00 pm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts