True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
I know yo have been waiting for this day for a while B... CONGRATS on the crazy ass power that bad bitch put down on 25lbs ..Shit you haven't even hit her sweet spot YET.......
Congrats again brotha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Holy fucking shit. That is far more than enough power for an Integra. Props bro.

·
Honda Man
153 Posts
I dont think there is a such thing as enough power people always want more and im sure BJ will get more haha He just needs some more rpms and he will be set.

I need a bigger turbo..

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
How are you getting more RPMS? Better Vavletrain or what? Not like you can just go out and buy some lol...

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
I know yo have been waiting for this day for a while B... CONGRATS on the crazy ass power that bad bitch put down on 25lbs ..Shit you haven't even hit her sweet spot YET.......
Congrats again brotha !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That isnt crazy power on 25lbs...600whp is crazy power on 25lbs, Hell 500whp is crazy power on 25lbs. Im guessing BJ is waiting to break in the car to really spin that car to 8500 or 9k rpms. Great power none the less BJ.!

·
I'm kind of a big deal...
2,045 Posts
My man! Hell yes BJ!! :)

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
That isnt crazy power on 25lbs...600whp is crazy power on 25lbs, Hell 500whp is crazy power on 25lbs. Im guessing BJ is waiting to break in the car to really spin that car to 8500 or 9k rpms. Great power none the less BJ.!
If you watched the video all the way through, he did make 510WHP on 25lbs.
So it is crazy power.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts