True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
dial the name Obama in to your phone and then reduce the number you get to three numbers
Yes- this definitely proves he's the anti-christ.
o-6 mno
b-2 abc
a-2 abc
m-6 mno
a-2 abc
_______
18/3=6
Osama Bin Laden
Obama Biden
O_ama Bi___den
The name Barack Hussein Obama can easily and obviously be identified with this number:
his name has 18 letters. This calculates to 3 x 6 or 666.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
On my phone it comes out as .8?9?
Lol.

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
I'm really surprised at how passionate people are about this election. Even more shocking are the reasons people pick one candidate over the other.

Johnvon, Did you vote and what were your reasons for picking McCain?

Here are mine, and I didn't vote for McCain:

There are no guarantees that either candidate will do what they tell us during the campaign. Therefore, some of my decisions were based on the current state of the country. As much as McCain tries to distance himself from Bush, they are both Republican and we can expect that their financial policies will be similar (Top down trickle down economics).

The Mexican Boarder: neither wants to touch this issue. I voted for our local hard ass Republican Sheriff Joe Arpiao (google him).

Economy: Sorry, I don't buy the trickle down stuff. I think Democrats have it right. The country was in better shape with Clinton than it was with Regan or either Bush (I'm too young to remember prior to Regan and I assume you're younger than me).

Energy: I disagree with just about everything that McCain said on this issue. Also, I feel that with Obama we have a better chance of getting E85 at the pump. I'm not a tree hugger, I want the E85 for horsepower.

Divisive issues: Republicans are king here (they called Clinton the anti Christ too). They throw issues like Abortion and gay marriage into the campaign in hopes of distracting from the real issues (economy, boarder, Iraq, etc...). I can give a shit about gay marriage or abortion or how the letters in Obama's name follow some super secret telephone republican code for 666.

Iraq: Regardless of what's "right" our country can't afford to stay in Iraq, subsidize Saudi, or continue to play in the middle east. Focus our efforts (and money) on alternative fuel and energy and there will be no need to stay in the middle east. Quit buying oil, and Iran and Russia won't have enough money to eat let alone build nukes.

Jobs: NAFTA was a mistake (democrat, Clinton). However, Obama appears to have a better understanding of the problem and at least has a plan as to how to keep jobs in the US. All I've herd from McCain is, "I know how to fix the Economy..." Really? Please tell us how, would you!

Later,

Greg

·
331 Stroker
684 Posts
I'm really surprised at how passionate people are about this election. Even more shocking are the reasons people pick one candidate over the other.

There are no guarantees that either candidate will do what they tell us during the campaign. Therefore, some of my decisions were based on the current state of the country. As much as McCain tries to distance himself from Bush, they are both Republican and we can expect that their financial policies will be similar (Top down trickle down economics).

The Mexican Boarder: neither wants to touch this issue. I voted for our local hard ass Republican Sheriff Joe Arpiao (google him).

Economy: Sorry, I don't buy the trickle down stuff. I think Democrats have it right. The country was in better shape with Clinton than it was with Regan or either Bush (I'm too young to remember prior to Regan and I assume you're younger than me).

Energy: I disagree with just about everything that McCain said on this issue. Also, I feel that with Obama we have a better chance of getting E85 at the pump. I'm not a tree hugger, I want the E85 for horsepower.

Divisive issues: Republicans are king here (they called Clinton the anti Christ too). They throw issues like Abortion and gay marriage into the campaign in hopes of distracting from the real issues (economy, boarder, Iraq, etc...). I can give a shit about gay marriage or abortion or how the letters in Obama's name follow some super secret telephone republican code for 666.

Iraq: Regardless of what's "right" our country can't afford to stay in Iraq, subsidize Saudi, or continue to play in the middle east. Focus our efforts (and money) on alternative fuel and energy and there will be no need to stay in the middle east. Quit buying oil, and Iran and Russia won't have enough money to eat let alone build nukes.

Jobs: NAFTA was a mistake (democrat, Clinton). However, Obama appears to have a better understanding of the problem and at least has a plan as to how to keep jobs in the US. All I've herd from McCain is, "I know how to fix the Economy..." Really? Please tell us how, would you!

Later,

Greg
obama is a fucken idiot. he has no experience and admits it. he says he will do his best to fight the matters at hand but how do you do thaa when you dont have experience? everyone goes of the fatc that OO hes gonna try real hard to do what he says... fuck that!! we need experience and obama isnt that experience we need. we are fucked as we know it...

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I voted for Mccain because I believe he is the best for my personal situation. (military)

I really didn't like either candidate but chose the one I felt was better for me.

·
Premium Member
4,511 Posts
Is it Mccain or Obama who is trying to throw out the new G.I bill?

·
Registered
247 Posts
I really don't care what people think but i voted for Obama for quite a few reasons and hopefully he lasts cause LOTS of people are going to be gunning for his ass if he is elected.

·
Doesnt know jack shit
3,680 Posts
WOW....just fucking WOW...just when i didnt think Jon Von could be anymore fucking retarded he pulls this shit. I hope he votes for Nader, McCain nor Obama need dipshits like him supporting them,lol.

·
Registered
387 Posts

Later,

Greg
Although I respect your opinion I also think that things Clinton did plays a part of the reason our economy sucks so bad. Clinton and his administration pushed so hard to get low income families mortgages and then those families went out and bought homes they could not afford. This took a few years to come about but of course Clinton was not in office and its all Bush's fault.

·
Old slow and broke
1,119 Posts
Although I respect your opinion I also think that things Clinton did plays a part of the reason our economy sucks so bad. Clinton and his administration pushed so hard to get low income families mortgages and then those families went out and bought homes they could not afford. This took a few years to come about but of course Clinton was not in office and its all Bush's fault.
KTAR (talk radio) touched on this today. Mortgage brokers called in and admitted that they were the ones that abused the system, and it was never intended to put everyone (and they did say everyone) in sub prime mortgages. They clearly said that they pushed subprime on everyone regardless of credit score or financial situation. Ya, the law was passed during the Clinton years, but I believe the intent wasn't for people to get rich quick. just my $0.02.

Lots of good responses on here. Either one has their work cut out for them!

·
Registered
387 Posts
You re right everyone has lots of good views. It is very interesting, there are so many what if's and but's. Tomorrow will be an interesting day for sure. I already voted but I hope every body gets out and votes!!

·
1,820 Posts
I voted Mccain because Obama is a fucking idiot!!

1 - 20 of 159 Posts