True Street Car Forums banner

21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
Trey and Brian both went 9.1 on em. Trey might have been on 295s tho not sure. But both still had some left in it.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
^ Im pretty sure Trey was on 275s. Frankie went 9.22 on em'

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I am not a big fan of the tire restriction ideas. Too restrictive. This is an open class. Drive it from Yearwood Performance and you're in. Not much differrent than the All Out Call Out Let it Eat class. The fastest car does not always win. We ALL should have learned that in Houston last year. LOL

We need an open class so ANY car is eligible. Lets face it, we need the car count. Any driver with the balls to enter has a shot. Cars break, High Horsepower cars let go and get sideways (remember Issac's loss in AOCO?). Never say die and stand on it. You never know.

After the end of the season, if it looks like we ned to modify the class due to lack of competetion, then we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
295's for me
Oh snap I thought they were 75s. My bad.

Yes Sir.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOAIW14Sguk&feature=share&list=UUpQiOHV94njZSZ8_aC3MbEg]Turbo LSX Mustang vs. 1000+whp Supra, Nitrous Busa, & Turbo Busa - YouTube[/ame]

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
I'm down. Awesome Idea

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
The official name of the class will be the Solid Tech Performance King of the Street Class. All previous references to the Let it Eat class will actually be for this class.

Solid Tech Performance! Making it Happen - No-Bull 2013!

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
TTT who will take home the W in this race!

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Should be interesting. Only a week away!

·
Registered
512 Posts
Give me 5 cars and we have ourselves an automobile race!!

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #37 ·
I'll just be running the 10.20 next week in the Vega. Hoping to have the Datsun ready for the final No-Bull race to run King of the Street.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts