True Street Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
9 Second Street Machine
5,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:beer: :beer:Thats right folks!

The Solid Tech King of the Street Class.

This is the fast class for No-Bull Shootout 2013. This is a HEADS UP, MANDATORY DRIVE FROM YEARWOOD, NO INDEX, Street car class.

ANY car that makes the drive from Yearwood Performance Center will be eligible to participate and be deemed a "Street Car". By the end of the season we will see some interesting cruises from Yearwood to the Albuquerque National Dragway.

Run what you brung and hope you brung enough!

Pro Tree, no breakout, heads up street style racing at its BEST.

I have sponsored the trophy, but Solid Tech has provided the :money:

This class will have upwards of $1000 to win in each event. I have had numerous requests to design a class for next year to shake things up, and THIS IS IT!

Be prepared to watch :popcorn: some SERIOUS side by side, heads up, BADASS car running some VERY QUICK AND FAST times.

2013 is gonna be BIG!!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
So all you gotta do is make drive with no cut off? You guys do know Dickson just went 7.95 on mixed matched turbos and the guy will drive it on the street, good luck with that one guys lol

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
In all seriousness make it a 275 radial class. Make it a drivers race lol.
I am too lol 8.5s and it's anyone's race. Them 275s people will go just as fast as they do on slicks

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
But radials will be fun to watch run down the track too.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
The 8.5 class was indeed badass! I just don't think people in Albuquerque want to donate to Ricky Danger.. :secret:

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
I want 8.5s so I may stand a chance lol

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
I think radials will bring a lot of challenge to the class, might be a lot of crashing too but I am down either way.

·
Obamanos
2,470 Posts
I say leave the class open and just make the drive mandatory. Let the drivers pick the tires they want to run. Who knows maybe some big tire guys might want to play too.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts