True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally got all the interior done. The last thing I needed was to get the roll cage done and it finally came in. My father-in-law did a hell of a job he custom made the pattern for the roll cage and the seats. If all goes good I am going to try to enter the car show in June. :pimp:

Attachments

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
dude that looks sweet. I really like the seats.
Thanks man, the seats are the Corbeau A4 Touring Seats. But those mothas are really uncomfortable so that's what made me redue the interior.

·
Premium Member
1,746 Posts
Dude that looks fucken sick! I need my back seat in the black notch done black and gray to match the front seats. Is he for hire???

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
Dude. Your car is really one of the cleanest SN95's I have ever seen. +hp for making me like a stang...lol

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Dude that looks fucken sick! I need my back seat in the black notch done black and gray to match the front seats. Is he for hire???
Yeah he is ill PM you his info

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Looks good... That shit is crazy.. PM me his info I need some work done as well..

·
GetSOM!!!
1,460 Posts
Looks great man. My aunty loved your car at the Dyno meet. + hp

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks guys, I really appreciate the extra HP. Let me know if anyone wants any work done to there cars. My father-in-law won interior of the year at the Super Nationals in like 03. He is a bad motha he could do pretty much anything when it comes to upholstrey.

·
FUCK FOURLOKO!!
10,258 Posts
I'd love a really nice interior but the inside of my car is currently so rough that it would probably cost a fortune.

·
Suck It Sucka
5,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I'd love a really nice interior but the inside of my car is currently so rough that it would probably cost a fortune.
He might be able to do something nice a sudle. Something to just tie things together. I PM'd you his info hit him up tell him Fernando sent you.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts