True Street Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
3,803 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello TSC, if you are thinking about a career in the United States Army but not sure where to start, what to do, and who to talk to,
Johnvon is here to help. Give me a call before you talk with a recruiter or sign any papers. Ill will go with you and assist you in the process, make sure everything is in order, and that you don’t get screwed in your contract.

-Johnvon 505-203-0518

·
زنجي الر
3,361 Posts
Good idea JV. I am currently active duty Army right now as well, so if anybody has questions, feel free to ask.

·
King of Endless Projects
669 Posts
Johnvon is a SGT in the same US Army Reserve unit I'm in, right here in ABQ, NM.

Having an experienced SGT helping you out during the recruiting process that is NOT a recruiter will be invaluable.
Johnvon is also the go-to guy in our unit for any questions regarding the new GI Bill benefits and a great deal of other awesome ways to get money for school.

Even if you're just thinking about it, a quick PM could help clear the air on any rumors or BS you might have heard. Take him up on this!

Reactions: Weak Sauce

·
Resident Retard
5,506 Posts
Same here guys, I'm a guardsman. Been in for 4 years, deployed, all the bullshit. If you have questions, talk to us before you see a recruiter. You can hit me up here or PM me for my number.

·
through the apex
1,644 Posts
active usaf and ive been around for 5 years now and re enlisted back in feb 2010

·
LSX EVERYTHING
7,517 Posts
active usaf and ive been around for 5 years now and re enlisted back in feb 2010
Re-enlistment /FAIL

lol jk its good money

·
Professional ninja
2,692 Posts
Hell yeah good to see other soldiers on here. Im from 720th trans Det 3.

·
Professional ninja
2,692 Posts
720th based in las vegas, NM...111th brigade. DET 3 is the rio rancho unit.

·
NONE OF IT
4,333 Posts
jonvon. i'm Interested in either the reserves or national guard. could you pm me some info. i'm curious about the health benefits, pay, and schooling. and what the whole process is of joining.

·
Professional ninja
2,692 Posts
Hey if anyone has question about schooling let me know. I just went through the process.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.